56) Carving Faces in Pumpkins

Start from the beginning

ShipsCook: hmm :/

CallMeCaptain: anyone got any apples to bob while we're waiting?

InkCloud: Apples to bob?

SweetAsSugar: oh hey Professor, I didn't know you were here

SweetAsSugar: do you like Halloween?

InkCloud: No. I don't. Much.

SweetAsSugar: why not?

InkCloud: It's just a bit too spooky.

SweetAsSugar: yeah... That's kind of the idea.

( I'mOnIt has logged on)

(All4Fun has logged on)

I'mOnIt : Pumpkins.

I'mOnIt : PUMPKINS.

SweetAsSugar: pumpkins? We have pumpkins?

I'mOnIt : Kwazii got pumpkins.

SweetAsSugar: Well that's not so bad...?

I'mOnIt : ONLY PUMPKINS! NOTHING ELSE!

All4Fun: hehe...?

I'mOnIt : TWENTY SEVEN PUMPKINS!

All4Fun: Well there was a special offer on them since it's Halloween and all, and I figured that if some of us are pros at carving them - *cough* ME *cough* - I should get extras just in case.

CallMeCaptain: and you didn't get anything else from the shop while you were there?

All4Fun: er - no. Oh wait, yeah! I got sweets, because you need sweets for Trick or Treating, and I got a few extra costumes that were half price because I figured some of you party poopers might not have AWESOME costumes like me.

CallMeCaptain: Kwazii you had a list.

All4Fun: Oh yeah, it's in my back pocket! I put it there when I first entered the shop, and then my brain just saw a pile of pumpkins and went 'what the hell'. Great right?!

I'mOnIt : So you didn't get the extra parts I needed?

SweetAsSugar: Or the new hair conditioner for me?

Safe&Secure: Or my bandage rolls?

All4Fun: noooo... But who needs them, when you've got pumpkins to carve and costumes to wear?!

CallMeCaptain: ... oh kwazii... :/

All4Fun: argh I'll go get that stuff later, I promise. But first, Halloween fun!

SweetAsSugar: fine. I've been looking forward to carving faces in pumpkins for ages anyway. :)

I'mOnIt : er, we're going to need some extra paws down here if we want to carve them in the HQ

I'mOnIt : there's a lot of them. And they're pretty heavy.

CallMeCaptain; sounds like my department all right. We'll be right down.

CallMeCaptain; Octonauts, let's get ready for Halloween.

All4Fun: Yeow! :D
_____________________________________________________________________
(Some time later)

I'mOnIt : I like how you had to choose all the biggest and heaviest pumpkins to take home, Kwazii

I'mOnIt : how did you even carry all these from the shop to the Gup A?

All4Fun: haha my secret ;)

CallMeCaptain: right, now we've got all these pumpkins in the HQ finally, what now, Kwazii?

All4Fun: right, first is carving these beauties so they're ready for later, and then it's costume time. ;D

SweetAsSugar: sounds good :)

InkCloud: What are we doing with these orange fruit now?

SweetAsSugar: It's Halloween, and you carve faces into pumpkins

SweetAsSugar: you can make it scary or funny, whatever you want.

InkCloud: So we're carving faces into pumpkins. Whatever next? I fail to understand these events.

All4Fun: right everyone take a pumpkin and a knife - thank you Vegimals

All4Fun: then choose a face to carve into it, and GO!!

I'mOnIt : wait, I think it's a good idea to plan it out on the pumpkin first with a pencil. That's what I always did when I carved pumpkins back home with my family when I was young.

All4Fun: yeah, but you come from a family of perfectionist engineers

I'mOnIt : and proud of it ;D

All4Fun: planning's for wimps! Halloween's all about jumping right in and having fun!

CallMeCaptain: I think I'll plan mine out too, if that's okay :)

DynamicDiscoveries: me too :)

All4Fun: ah well, don't blame me if you take too long and miss the SCARY PARTY GAMES

Safe&Secure: ... what type of scary party games?

All4Fun: oh stuff later, things like Hide and Seek in the Dark, Haunted Houses, Pin the Ghost, stuff like that. It'll be super fun, promise!

Safe&Secure: ... *gulp*

SweetAsSugar: enough chat. Let's get carving!

All4Fun: Whooo!!

A/N) Part 2 of the Halloween chapters will be coming very soon! Hope you enjoyed this!