It's All Over!!!

Caroline's POV***********

I knew something was wrong when I felt Gregory become nervous all of the sudden. Taking control from Winter I raced to him hoping I could get to him in time. I was Danny on the ground talking to a hunter who had a gun pointed at his head. With all of the fighting around me I couldn't make out just what they were saying. In the back of my mind I could hear Winter speak but I wasn't focused on the words. As soon as I got close I saw the hunter's finger move as he pulled the trigger. With a renewed speed I jumped in front of the gun making it hit me in my left leg. I was beyond furious at this man for thinking he could kill Danny as well as my mate without any repercussions.

Winter took back control and changed into her body "Hello I'm Winter maybe I can help you with something" she said. She was bleeding from the wound on her leg but she didn't care. I could sense Danny's anger with her considering she was naked in front of a bunch of hunters who were looking at her with lust in their eyes.

"Bitch, you made me miss" he yelled. Raising his gun and pointing it at Winter's head. Danny jumped up and placed Winter behind him. "Wait a minute did you say your name was Winter? Just the monster I was looking for" he sneered. "What do you want with me?" Winter asked angrily. He began to tell Winter about his plan to rule the world by using her as a weapon.

'I've got a plan just go along with it' she told me. I was getting irritated and she had felt it. "You want to rule the world huh, but what about the people who don't plan on giving you what you want?" she asked curiously. "What are you going to do once I say no?" she continued.

"They will have no choice as I will set my monster" he said pointing at Winter "on them to kill them. You will do as I say or I'll kill all you monsters starting with your babies while you watch" he chuckled. Danny was visibly shaking with rage and I knew Gregory had to be feeling the same way. A few of the hunters took a couple of steps back and I could smell their fear. I only wish I could see the face Winter made that had them reacting this way. 'They think we're monsters we'll show them monsters' Winter thought to me.

**************Winter's POV************

Just thinking about what was about to happen put a smile on my face. This dumb ass thought he should threaten my pups and he would get away with it. It took everything in my to not shift and rip his face off. As well as make sure Danny didn't kill him too. I knew the other hunters were scared now that was just the way I wanted it.

With a loud and commanding voice I yell "Stop". Everyone instantly froze and looked around to see what was keeping them from moving. Grabbing Danny's hand we started walking around him like he was our prey. I smiled looking in the main hunter's eyes. "So I'm a monster and if I don't do what you say you'll kill my pups" I questioned. He tried to take a step back but found out that he too was frozen.

"You people think we're such monsters. You think you're so much better than than us" Danny said anger flowing through his tone. "Now it's time for you to become monsters just like us" I said. Immediately every hunter falls to the ground screaming in pain. The sound of bones breaking is almost deafening. I smile as I see tears are streaming down this assholes face. 'I made sure to make it as painful as can be' Caroline chuckled.

The werewolves they had fighting with them are scared and afraid of what will happen next. With Caroline's help I heal all of our injured pack members. "SHIFT!!!" I yell out causing all the wolves to shift back into their human bodies. I walk up to what I can tell is an alpha male and speak to him.

"What is your name and tell me why you would join forces with a hunter to take out your own kind" I ask. I can tell that his wolf is not pleased with being questioned but knows I am the more powerful wolf so he answered. " I am Alpha James from the Dark Moon pack in Port a Rico. They took our mates and said that if we didn't help them they would kill them. We did not want to help but we had to to save our mates". Alpha James says with a Spanish accent. I nod and while asking Caroline if he is telling the truth and she confirms he is.

"I believe you and if I were in your shoes I would have done the something" I reply. "Now as you can tell I am a very powerful wolf. I would like to let you and the men you have left free to return home but I need you not to tell anyone what has occur here not even to your mate. Or else I will have no other option but to kill your whole pack. I am not saying this to scare you or control you but this is for the safety of my pack and my pups" I finish.

"I understand completely Luna. I would be the same way but I can guarantee that I along with my pack will not utter a single word of what has went on here isn't that right men" James says using his alpha voice making it a command. "Yes alpha" his pack say.

"I wish we could have met on better terms but maybe we'll meet again you and your pack are free to go" I say smiling. "Thank you Luna, but we do not know where our mates are being held" James says getting angry at the thought of not knowing where his mate is. "Oh yes forgive me, take that asshole over there along with all of his men as your prisoners to do what you will to get the information you desire" I say as a smile stretches across James face.

I had no desire to keep those men here on my land they had caused more than enough trouble in my pack. 'Danny you are alright with this right. I just want to move on from this and have them as far away from us as possible?' I ask him through the mind link. 'Whatever you wish is fine with me pooh as long as you're happy I'm happy' he answered.

During the entire conversation with Alpha James the hunters were still going through their first pain filled shift. I smiled as I heard the screams and pleas for the pain to go away. My pack left the Dark Moon pack alone to do their business without interruption. The walk back to the pack house was filled with happiness as we all realized that this war was over and we could finally be at peace. As we made our way back to the pack Danny wrapped me up and I bear hug.

"Do you have any idea how sexy it was to see you take charge back there" he said kissing my neck. "And just so you know I'm not happy about you being naked in front of all those men" he said growling lowly in my ear. I giggled then I processed what he said and I gasped as I notice that I was naked in front of all of those men.

I run into our room to put on some clothes. 'It's alright Winter no one was looking at your body. I had already warned our pack to keep their eyes closed and everyone else was too afraid to even think of ogling your body' Danny says laughing through the mind link. Danny strolls into the room a few moments later as if this is just another day and we haven't been in a battle or I wasn't talking a bunch of men nude. "I think its time we go and get our pups don't you think?" I asked Danny as I saw the lust in his eyes slowly growing. He nodded and pulled me out our room to bring our pups home.

*******************************

Not the best chapter I know sorry but after the epilogue I will be editing the entire book. some parts of this I love others I want to delete all together and try again. also if you have any suggestions feel free to message me.