Not So Soundproof

The next morning I woke up feeling satisfied with the biggest smile on my face. "What are you so happy about?" Danny asked kissing my forehead. "I just love waking up in your arms" I replied. I tried to get out of the bed but my legs and other body parts were a little sore. After changing the sheets we made love three more times before I had to call it quits. "Come on let's go get something to eat I'm hungry so I know you are too" Danny says walking to the bathroom. Blatantly ogling his naked body a loud gasp excapes my mouth as I look at his mark. "I know I'm sexy but who knew it'd take your breath away" Danny said with a smirk clearly enjoying me staring at him. I rolled my eyes he can be so vain sometimes. "Yes Danny you are so sexy I sometimes forget to breathe" I told him sarcasm dipping off every word. "No need to be a smart ass. What are you talking about?" he asked trying to look over his shoulder to see his back. I grabbed his arm bringing him into the bathroom to look at in the mirror. I go grab the long mirror from my closet placing it behind him so he can see the mark through the reflection.

"What in the hell? How is this even possible?" Danny questions. I'm too shocked to even attempt to answer him. Now instead of it being my wolf his black wolf was on him but each of his paws were a different color red, green, blue, and white was on it as well. I reached out in to run my hands all over it. I was so mesmerized by his mark I didn't catch the hungry look in his eyes. Slowly he turned towards me and picked me up sitting me on the counter. He attached his lips onto mine kissing my senseless. He ran his fingers over my mark causing me to moan then think about if my mark changed. Pulling away from him looking into the mirror.

Danny kept kissing and biting down my neck. "Danny" I moan meaning for it come out stern. He growled and kept attacking my neck bringing his hand up to twist my nipple. With that I lost all self control and let him have his way with me. After showering and dressing I made my way back into the bathroom to check out my mark. Just as Danny's changed mine did as well. It now had my colorful wolf beside Danny's. His wolf now was identical to the one on his back. I caught Danny looking at me through the reflection in the mirror smiling at my mark. "You have no idea how happy it makes me to see my mark on you" Danny said honestly shining brightly through his eyes. "I feel the same way now let's go eat" I replied.

Walking out of the room and down to the kitchen. Brianna, Nate, Dean and pretty much all of our friends were eating and talking. As soon as we got into the kitchen everyone stopped talking and looked at us. 'Why are they all staring at us like that' I asked Danny through the mind link. He shrugged and went to the refrigerator. "What" I snapped tired of them all looking at me. Dean refused to look me in the eye while Brianna kept opening and closing her mouth. "Spit it out damn it" I yelled frustrated. "Umm you guys might want to get your room soundproofed more" Brianna finally giggled.

Danny started choking on his orange juice he had started drinking. I was confused as to why she would say that but then last night and this morning's events came back to me. Nate along with everyone else burst out laughing. My face turned bright red as I ran and hid behind Danny. I felt him struggling to contain the laughter that was trying come out of him. "you were so encouraging Winter all those different words of praise" Kevin snickered. In that moment I wish I could teleport so I wouldn't be in this room right now. "I know and Danny who knew that sound could come from the big bad future alpha" Brianna giggled. "Kill me now" I muttered. "Enough I don't want to think or hear about this anymore" Dean yelled. "It's bad enough I know you guys have sex" Dean said looking at me and Brianna. "But I don't need to actually hear it or hear talks about it" with that he walkef out the room leaving me wishing I'd gone with him.

"What's so funny and why are you hiding behind Danny?" my mom asked as she walked in with April. Finally they all calmed down and were chuckling quietly. "Just having a little fun with that lovely couple" Nate answered. "Hopefully not as much fun as they had last night" April added. I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing at this point. Brianna fell out of her chair rolling on the ground laughing. Kevin and Nate had tears falling from their eyes. I ran out of the kitchen outside. I had to get away from everyone. How could I face these people now? "It's ok pooh they're having fun nothing" Danny says rubbing my back. "It's ok, ok? No its not ok Danny. Everyone in this pack knew the instant I lost my virginity. That was supposed to be special and between the two of us. How can I look them in the eyes? How will they respect as their Luna?" I cried into his chest.