Resentment

I stayed in my room crying for weeks barely eating anything. I kept listening to Resentment by Beyonce and my favorite part of song is when she goes "I gotta look at her in her eyes, and see she's had half me me, how could you lie". I literally have to look at all these unmated females and know that they've have my other half.

What hurts the most is knowing I've lost my bestfriend. I have no one to talk to I have other friends besides Danny but not as close. I miss him so much it hurts. I am in physical pain having no contact with my mate, not completing the bond. I want to forgive him I really do because I know how good of a person he is.

"Enough is enough. Time to get out of this bed, eat some food and get out of this house" My loud mouth sister, Brianna said opening up the curtains and yanking the cover off of me.

"God please turn off that song, as much as I love to watch Beyonce shaking her ass on stage this is too much" my younger brother, Dean added.

"Go away I'm allowed to sulk leave me alone" I whined reached for my cover without opening my eyes.

"Not  happening Winny, mom and dad are worried, truth be told everyone is worried this isn't you. Where is our strong sister? This weak heffa here is not our Winter Matthews" Dean said.

As I laid there listening to what they were saying I started thinking about my actions over the past couple of weeks and what they were saying was true. I was acting like a 'weak bitch' Brianna's phrase not mine. Enough crying listening to sad music its time to go out and start living again with or without Danny.

"Alright bitches get out so I can shower and get dressed we're hitting up the mall then going to the club tonight". I smirked with a plan forming in my head at getting back at my mate.

"One I'm not a bitch that's a female dog and considering how we're wolves that would sort of, kind of make you and Bri the bitches" Dean said with a smirk.

"Two hurry up and get that stank ass body in the shower before I die from that awful stench coming from you" Brianna added waving her hand in front of her face. "And three hurry up we don't have all day, actually we do but just hurry up ok" Dean finished.

After getting out the shower and throwing on a purple floor length maxi dress and my hair into a messy bun at the the top of my head. I rarely do make-up but added a little mascara and pink lipgloss to complete my look. I had to admit I was looking like my old self. I smiled in the mirror but it didn't reach my eyes. Still thinking about Danny and his betrayal weighing heavy on my heart.

'Hurry up Win let's get this show on the road' Brianna yelled through the pack link. Rolling my eyes I head out making sure to straighten my dress out I head down stairs. All eyes seem to be on me

"what is everyone looking at"? I mumbled getting out of the house as fast as I can. The sun is shining brightly it's a beautiful day outside I have a feeling its going to be a good day. Brianna pulled up in her hot pink Range Rover. She loves this ugly eye sore of a truck. Well its not really the truck its that bright color she has not only on the outside but also on the inside. I get so embarrassed riding around in this thing. I climbed in the back not caring that Dean was in the passenger seat. Growing up the who ever was older got to ride in the front that saved on a lot of arguments growing up. I sunk low in my seat trying to hide myself from being seen.

"Why didn't we ride in your car" I linked Dean so Brianna wouldn't hear us and throw a fit. "What's the problem Win, don't you like riding around in the car that Barbie threw up"he responded. I started laughing but had to cover it up by fake coughing. Guess in my depression I forgot how much fun it is hanging out with my crazy siblings.