Drinks Anyone?

I decided on a baby blue lace number the top covered the girls quite nicely but also made them look a tab bit bigger. With matching boy short style bottoms. I threw on a silk robe that went down to my mid-thigh to cover myself more while still being sexy.

We had a lot of junk food left over from our last movie night so there was no need for us to go to the store. I decided we were going to be in the game room this time. That way we could play games plus there was enough room to dance if anyone wanted too. I placed the food and drinks on the side tables around the room dimmed the lights a little and turned on the my iPod. I had a mixture of everything from country, rock, rap, pop, and R&B so everyone should be happy. (Author's note: I actually listen all those different genres of music back to the story)

"Damn you look so sexy pooh" I heard coming from the direction of the door. I spin around and see Danny leaning against the wall wearing baby blue silk pajama pants with a white wife beater.

'Damn he looks good' my wolf said.

'You can say that again' I thought back.

Faster than I can blink he has me up against the wall glancing between my lips and my eyes. It seemed as if he was trying to decide if he is going to kiss me or not. He choice is made for him when we hear voices coming from the other side of the door.

We brake apart from our embrace just as the door opens. It just so happened to be Brianna and Nate. Danny and I both released a sigh of relief cause I we were almost caught in a compromising position.

"Relax you two its just us lovebirds" Nate smirked. "Aww look baby they matching isn't that cute" Brianna giggled. I looked down at my outfit and then over at Danny and saw that we did match. "Wow" we both said at the same time. Danny turned to look say something to Nate when I caught a glimpse of his mark.

"Danny, you and Nate need to exchange shirts I can see your mark"

I told him. They both took off their shirts and switched with each other. Nate had worn a black fitted t-shirt so it still matched Danny's pants. I finally took a look at what Brianna had on and from what I could see she had on a short silk dress but had a robe tide tightly around her and Nate had on red silk pajama pants.

'Thank you so much for having on robes I don't think my wolf could handle seeing you with lingerie on around other wolves' Danny linked me. I smirked and slowly undid my robe and showed him my complete outfit. Earning a gasp mixed with a  growl from him.  We heard more people coming so I quickly put it back on and retide it tightly.

Danny was stuck in a daze after my little peep show. I giggled and pulled Brianna over to the open area so we could dance. Dean and all his friends come in. A few of the mated couples come in along with more girls.

So far everyone is having fun  the girls, for the most part are covered up considering this is supposed to be a lingerie party. I must have thought that too soon because in walks Ashley wearing a skimpy lime green sheer bra and G-string set. I glance around and everyone is shaking their heads in disgust. Her crew has on similar clothes I guess if you want to call them clothes. Followed in by Justin who is only wearing boxers, those two are perfect for each other.

'You got that right' Danny, Brianna, Nate, and Dean reply.

Like the slut she and all her friends are they instantly chooses to play twister bending over exposing themselves for all to see. I take deep breaths calming down my wolf.

'Danny, sweetie, as much as I hate to say this why don't you go pretend to watch Ashley play twister' I link him. He turns and looks at me with a scowl on his handsome face.