Step 1

The next afternoon while I was making lunch Justin walked in the kitchen smiling at me. I was wearing a tight black shirt that show off my breast with an almost indecent skirt to match. I could smell the lust seeping from him and it made me skin crawl.

"Hey you're looking sexy today what's the occasion?" he asked.

"I just wanted to look good for my friend is there a problem I could go change" I pouted.

"No baby you look good, really good" 

My wolf still wanted blood but I kept her in check I needed to do this to teach him a lesson.

"Hey can I ask you for a favor, I wanted to go to the mall but my car isn't working. Can you give me a ride?"

   He looked as if he were thinking it over so I felt the need to persuade him. I pulled my top down a little showing the tops of my breast.

"Please Justin".

He turns around so that he can  fix himself of the little problem I cause, and I do mean little.

"Okay I'll take you what are friends for?"

"Thank you so much you won't regret this" I say seductively while running my hand up and down his chest.

Just as we head outside I head and I see Danny walking up, he sees my outfit and licks his lips making me ache for him. Then he looks at Justin and his eyes turn black.

'Control that wolf of yours Danny, remember the plan' I link him I can still see that he is upset because his jaw is clenched.

'Why do you have to wear such little clothing, nobody should see your body but me' he growls back.

'Deal with it big boy see you later' I smirk.

Looks like I'm killing two birds with one stone. I get to mess with Danny's and Justin's head at the same time.

Danny brushes up against me as he heads into the house sending sparks shooting up and down my arm. Seems as if I'm not the only one who wants to play. This also let's him put his scent on me discreetly.

At the mall I made sure to try on a bunch of different slutty outfits each getting shorter and tighter. Skipping the ones that may show off my mark. After a couple of hours I got bored of this activity and my wolf got more and more irritated having him look at me as if I were a piece of meat.

I made sure to buy a few outfits knowing Danny will simultaneously love and hate it.

Victoria's Secret was right next door to the store we we're leaving and there was no way in hell I was going to model lingerie for him. I used the excuse of being thirsty to lead us to the food court.

"Can I ask you a question?" Justin starts off as we're sitting at a table.

"Go ahead ask away" I smile.

"What's the deal with you and Danny I heard you guys used to be really close"

Now is the time to lie, what should I say? Why didn't I have a story lined up in case he asked. I would usually have gone over multiple scenarios I can be so dumb at times.

'Relax just tell him that Danny was you to get you sleep with him so he could take your virginity' Brianna links me.

' That doesn't make sense Bri, we had been friends before sex was even thought of'

'Duh, explain how you were friends at first and then when he saw how much you've changed he tried to seduce you to sleep with him.'

'Thanks Bri you're the best adding in some truth mixed with a lie makes it more believable'