Chapter Two: Irene Baker

Irene Baker wasn't born into money. Her parents had their small fortune, sure, but she got none of it.

Mr. and Mrs. Baker wanted their daughter to have a nice, simple life. Get married and have kids, that was the plan. But, Irene is an intelligent woman and she knew it. She wanted to go to college and put her brains to use.

Her parents finally allowed Irene to go to the University of Louisiana, but she was to marry directly after. Irene majored in literature, as she enjoyed reading and writing.

She enjoyed it so much, that after college, she didn't want to stop. She wasn't ready to settle down and give it all up for children. So, to her parents directions, she left town and never came back.

She moved to North Carolina and it was there that she began writing novels. Her murder mystery novels were far more twisted and grotesque than any other novels out there. It wasn't long before she began making millions.

She got Jonathan Kingsly's letter in the mail, inviting her to stay in his billionaire estate for the weekend. Jonathan was a fan of Irene's books, he says. But, Irene knew that he had a business idea behind all of this. He wanted her to invest in something, she was positive.

So, the tall, big-chested, wide-hipped, red head packed her bags and drove to the large mansion, way out in the woods of North Carolina.

                                                                                     * * * *

When the driver pulled into the driveway of the large manor, Jonathan comes out of the door, with his pretty, young wife, Sally Rose, on his arm. The 24-year-old blonde, looks at the voluptuous Irene with envy. She gripped onto her husbands arm even tighter.

"Irene, dear, how is your latest book coming along?" Jonathan asks Ms. Baker, giving her two friendly kisses on the cheeks.

"Oh, they're coming. I hope this weekend sparks new inspirations, though," She smiles and gives a small laugh.