Blood Money.

Someone isn't who they say they are.

Six alive.

One dead.

Who's lying?

Who's next?

                                                                                    * * * *

A blood-curdling scream echos through the house, even awakening the heaviest of sleepers. The scream startles maids and butlers. They scramble out of bed to seek the person's needs.

The house guests venture out of their room, curious and scared of the scream. They clutch their robes tightly, walking barefoot through the cold, dark house.

More screams come from the downstairs bedroom, one of the empty rooms.

"You heard that as well?" Johnson Clarke asks Jeremy Dohro as they approach the grand staircase. Jeremy nods, his face slightly paler, as he holds his wife, Rosita, closer.

Irene Baker isn't two feet behind them, shuffling along in her slippers. She was slightly embarrassed to be seen with her hair in rollers, but by the sound of the scream, it wasn't a matter of appearance.

And behind them all, young Olivia Bellamorte shivers, trying to pull her satin nightie down, so it covers her body decently. Her hands were shaking and she tries to catch up to Irene.

Blood.

Blood everywhere.

The moment the house guests approach the used-to-be vacant bedroom, their stomachs churn. Rosita Dohro clutches her mouth and hides her face in her husbands chest. Johnson is forced to hold the bile down, feeling queasy himself.

Olivia and Irene hide in eachother's arms. Irene whimpers, being petrified by the sight of it all.

Sally Rose sits on the ground, sobbing, covered in her husbands blood. She rocks back and forth, with his disembodied figure in her arms. Her blonde hair is streaked with blood, from her multiple tries of pushing it out of her face.

Maids and Butlers run around the room like insane people, screaming and shouting. The five house guests: Olivia Bellamorte, Johnson Clarke, Irene Baker, Jeremy and Rosita Dohro, all stare in disgust.