Clubbin' Before Christmas

Lara pressed against her dance partner and ground her hips against him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"I know what you want, but what if I want something a little different," she spoke in his ear and then flashed him a speculative grin.

"Baby, I'll give you anything you want."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

She lead him to a stall in the men's restroom and was taking her fill while he groped up her skirt. His efforts weakened considerably by the time he got to tugging his pants lower. Then he swayed and sat down hard on the toilet seat.

Lara leaned over him buttoning up her shirt and said, "It's okay. This happens to every man at some point. You'll understand if I move on, though, right?" She was pulling her skirt back down over her bottom.

"A girl like me has got needs," she looked significantly at his crotch, "that you won't be up to meeting tonight."

The two guys at the urinals and one at the mirror checked her out as she primped for a moment and gave them the once over. "Poor fella," she indicated the stall, "he couldn't get it up. Guess I'll have to find a better dance partner and try again."

The man in the mirror, who was the best looking one by far, shook his head and returned to fixing his hair. Lara figured he was either gay or, "eck" faithful. The guys at the urinal couldn't get zipped up fast enough.

When she stepped back out into the loud music there was a scent that had her whipping her head around and searching the crowd. Vampire. Ridley never came to places like this so she wasn't too worried. Better to be cautious than dead.

The two men came from behind her and made their plays. She looked them up and down. "Who washed their hands but likes to get dirty?" One guy raised his hand. The other grabbed her by the waist and rubbed against her thigh.

He said, "I'm the best dancer you'll find in this place."

She waved the other guy away and fingered the front of the braggart's shirt. "And you'll give me what I want?"

"I'll give you everything you want like you never dreamed you wanted it."

Lara slipped her arm around his waist and shoved his hand down when he did the same.

"This place makes me so thirsty," she said.

He lead her around the edges of the crowd toward the bar where the vampire scent grew stronger. A linebacker of a man sat on a stool wearing dark shades, and she maneuvered over to him confirming her suspicions. She pushed her dance partner up to the bar where he ordered shots.

The sunglasses were turned right at her. She bumped into his knee and grabbed his thigh, "Excuse me. I haven't see you here before."

"I'm just passing through."

Shots in hand the man turned around. "She's with me pal."

Lara smiled and took the shot before leaning close to the vampire. His skin was a shade darker than usual and his dark wavy hair was longer than popular. She wondered how old he was. She would have to taste him to have any idea. Plan C anyone?

"This one said he'd give me everything I want and more. But I've been here awhile already and what I think I want now would take a larger life."

"You know this freak?"

She ignored her dance partner and waited.

"You wanna get out of here?" the vampire had a deep voice.

She grabbed her dance partner's butt and tweaked his nipple. "Sorry, Charlie. I've landed a bigger tuna that I'm going to try to take home tonight."

Franco Cayne, as he celled himself these days, slipped an arm around the young female and let her lead them through the crowd to the parking lot. She presented as a player, modus operendi similar to his own only far more successful. However, she mentioned the consort and smelled of death taint; two scents that never went together in his experience. Maybe someone had made the mistake of attacking her recently? Regardless, his curiosity was aroused.

"Your car or mine?" she said.

Franco took off his sunglasses and said, "I had to sell my cars recently."

"Cars, huh? So you--" she gasped. "Are you blind?"

He nodded.

"I've never heard of such a thing. How is that even possible? Is it from before or did something happen? Well, you said recently, but...Silas is never gonna believe this. Who are you?"

"I'm a guy who doesn't like a lot of questions."

"My kind of guy then." She looped her arm into his and lead him through the parking lot. "The car's a loaner, so don't judge me by that." She pressed the unlock button and her wheels gave a bleep. Her date lead her unerringly to the driver's side and opened the door for her to get in.

He said, "I'm not one to judge anybody these days."

"Soo my kind of guy." Lara put the key in the ignition for safe keeping. Chess slipped in the other side as she said, "I'm Lara. What do you want to do first?"

His hand whispered across her belly so lightly she shivered. He was already sinking his fangs into her neck before she could respond.

"Oh my."

His touch and his bite were so different from anything she had ever experienced. She let her seat back and sank as far as she could into his embrace.