Meeting new ENEMIES

Daisy pulled me to her friends, who seemed nice. "Peach, this is Mario," Daisy said. "Hey!" Mario smiled. "Luigi," Daisy continued. "What's up?" Luigi was distracted by Daisy. "And Rosalina" Daisy finished. "Hi.." Rosalina said, shyly. "Um.. Nice friends.." Peach was nervous about what these people would say about her. "Oh the bell's about to ring! Let's go! You have the same class as me!" Daisy said to Peach.
When they got to class, Mario was there sitting next to where Peach sat. Daisy sat in the other seat next to Peach.
"Ok class today we have a new student! Come up here Peach." Mr. Toady asked Peach. Peach nervously walks to the front of class. "This is Peach Toadstool, she is new to this school so be nice! Any questions?" Mr. Toady asked. Mario raises his hand. "Yes, Mario?" Mr. Toady calls on Mario. "So.. Is she related the King and Queen Toadstool?" Mario asked, with shiny eyes. "Um Ms. Toadstool you can answer that." Mr. Toady said. "Um... Yes.." Peach said, shyly and nervously. "Oh that's cool!" Mario smiled. Peach smiled back. But peach noticed a girl glaring at her, menacingly.  She didn't think anything of it then.
At lunch, Daisy called Peach over. Peach saw a new girl at the table. "Hi.." Peach was still shy. "Oh this is Toadette I forgot to introduce her!" Daisy smiled. "Hi!" Toadette greeted Peach. "Nice to mee-" Peach was interrupted by:
"Hey! Are you Peach?" A girl said quite rudely. Peach just was quiet. She wasn't trained to talk to rude people. Daisy sighed and whispered to Peach, "I'll take care of this!" "Yes she is what's it to ya, Pauline?" Daisy said and glared menacingly at Pauline. "I heard she likes my boyfriend, Mario!!" Pauline said, fuming. "Well I'm sorry but she doesn't right Peach?" Daisy looked at Peach. Peach wrote yes down on a piece of paper. "See?! Now go!" Daisy pointed at the exit. "Fine, but be warned, you made a powerful enemy Peach!" Pauline sashayed away. Peach realized she made her first ever enemy.