Prolouge

As I sat on the sand at the edge of the water, I couldn't help but feel a shiver down my spine. I climbed to my feet and gripped both edges of my army green jacket to keep me warm. I walked in silence as I neared Granny's. Taking a seat in a red booth I waited for Ruby.

"Morning." Mumbled a voice with a slight yawn.

"Hey." I replied as the figure slip into the opposite seat.

"Why up this early?" Ruby asked, yawning again.

I shrugged.

"It's natural, I can't control it."

She nodded in reply and went on with my order.

"So the usual?"

"Yeah" I nodded.

She walked away to place my order of buttermilk pancakes and a side of home fries. Now, I was alone to my thoughts. I fiddled with my fingers as I looked through the widow, watching the other early risers. Finally, a plate clangs down onto the table in front of me. I smiled.

"Mind if I join you?" Ruby asked holding another plate(which I'm guessing was for herself.)

I nodded.

"Yeah, that'd be nice." I replied.

I picked up my knife and cut into my pancakes. Ten minutes later Ruby and I were laughing so hard that I thought I was getting abs.

"And then he asked me out!" She laughed. "Can you believe that?!"

I sighed catching my breath.

"At least you don't have the same exact boy trying to ask you out every single day."

Ruby nodded.

"Damion, what a bastard."

"Thank you!" I laughed. "My mom is just like give him a chance! You may like him, but no thank you. That kid's ego is bigger than this entire town."

Ruby smiled and began to stand up. She took our plates into the kitchen. I was about to take a sip of my water when I heard a loud crash. I ran into the kitchen to find Ruby standing in the center of crashed plates.

"Max." She mumbled. "I remember."

I stared at her confused.

"What do you mea-"

And then it hit me. The Enchanted Forest, the Evil Queen, Snow White, Prince Charming, the Shadow, Neverland, Peter. Peter.

I ran out of the diner and to the hospital where my mother was. I bursted through the doors with one thought on my mind.

I ran to the room where Henry was. I saw Regina.

"I remember!" I yelled.

She stared me dead in the eye.

"I remember Peter."

The Evil Queen looked at me with anger.

"And he will come and get me. You and I both know it."

With that I left the room leaving everyone there speechless.