3:The frozen wound

Well on the plus side that was not the worst patrol anyone had,this is even worse than that one!

I looked around Where I had landed,oh no I landed at the ice kingdom.

The ice kingdom used to be one of our closest friends But when the war started they mysteriously turned agaist us.

Luckily I just landed at the foot of the ice mountain,The Frozen peak, but still if I don't do anything about this cut the impurity will kill me.

Suddenly it felt as though time stood still and I felt a horrible chill slide down my spine,as if someone or something was watching me.

I turned to see a figure in a white jacket with a bow,the arrow ready and pointing at me. Suddenly they let loose the arrow and I dodged,but felt pain as the impurity was spreading.

"Xeno!" I casted and a rush of wind came forth.

The figure slightly lost balance, but regained it almost immediately and fired some arrows made of ice.

"Fireus! " I casted and a ball of flame summoned and melted the arrows .

Fireus missed the figure but their hood fell down and long silver hair flowed down, it was a girl!

She summoned another ice arrow and fired at me.

"Xeno!" I countered.

Agh! The impurity is starting become unbearable.

She saw my wound And immediately stopped firing.

"Quickly follow me!" She yelled running slowly up to the kingdom,I hesitated but followed anyway.

Time skip

We arrived at the ice kingdom proper,my wound becoming almost unbearable at this point.

"Hurry up!" the girl yelled and ran into a house.

I followed her inside where I saw a makeshift hospital of sorts.

There were people with the flu,cold,minor stomach aches, and some broken bones.

"Wait here I'll get help." the girl said.

First she tried to kill and now she's trying to save me,what's going on?

She came back with another woman.

"Okay Vixie who are we talking about again?" the woman asked.

The archer I fought named Vixie replied" A wind Elementale, but he hit by an impurity. "

"Not another one."

She looked at me and casted" Curaza!" and instantly a frozen chill came over me,but when I saw the wound nothing was there.