The thought of his limp body becoming one with the ground, soaking him up like a parched plant to water made bile rise in her throat; his crimson blood staining her arms as she desperately tried to rescue him from the deplorable fate.

A tear curved down her cheek, but before anyone noticed it was wiped away swiftly.

Sam and Dean we're currently agruing about where to stop for fast food, and it looked like Dean was winning.

He beckoned to her in a comedic tone, "I say we go to Panda Express, what about you Al?"

She sighed and let out a huff of laughter, "I swear Sam and I have stuffed egg-rolls down our mouths for two weeks straight. How about Subway?"

Dean cringed and mimicked puking noises, "When did you decide and turn into Bigfoot over here?"

"She does have a point here, Dean. If I have to take another bite of orange chicken my body might shut down." Sam dramatically declared.

"All right, all right, fine. We can go to—"

"Dean look out!" Alannah yelled. He swerved.

Headlights impacted her vision and left her with the image of those pristine, florescent bulbs incessantly blinding her. A sound of a thousand alarms blaring in her head woke her from the split second reverie, and a liquid substance trickled down her temple. She reached out with her right hand to touch it, but instantly regretted the action. Sharp crackling noises echoed through the vehicle; deriving from her forearm. Her whole body clenched up and the burning throb pulsed throughout her being. Dean shook her violently.

"Al, you okay?" He questioned worriedly.

She shook her head, "I-I think my arm is broken."

The older brother cast a look in Sam's direction. He was brushing off some debris from his dirtied flannel. A wave of relief washed over him.

If she was not injured the other driver would have received a piece of himself. In that instant, fury bubbled within Dean as he glared at the other automobile. Then suddenly, the girl spoke and she slurred her words.

"Dean," she mumbled.

"It's okay I'm here, Sam and I are going to get you all fixed up." His soothing tone made Alannah want to fall asleep in this very moment. He brushed his palm against her wrist and noticed the swelling.

He took in a sharp breath, "Sam take a look at this."

The younger Winchester delicately took her arm while examining the swirls of indigo and violet hues already beginning to surface. He could tell that this caused her extreme affliction, so he gingerly placed it back.

"She probably needs to go to a hospital," Sam clarified.

"You don't think!" Dean rolled his concern infused eyes.

Just then, the driver from the other car sprinted towards them. It was a woman.

She reached their door and one hand was clasped over her mouth in stupefaction.

"Oh my God, oh my God..." She trailed. "I am so sorry, I was driving home for the night and I don't know what happened. I was with my cousin and something came at me..." She paused and peeked at Alannah while Sam and Dean gave each other knowing glances. "Is she okay? Oh my God, if she's not okay I could go to jail. I don't want to go to jail and be pregnant and have a baby with a bunch of criminals watching over my every move—"

"It's alright, she probably just broke her arm, but you said something came at you?" Dean asked curiously.

She appeared to be slightly baffled, "Yeah, it was near cousin's house. I was just driving down the road when I heard something on the roof of my car. I looked on the side mirror and this thing... you probably think I'm crazy. I'll just go get my insurance papers and we can get this settled." The girl fiddled nervously with her hands and headed back to her vehicle.

Once she was out of earshot, Sam motioned to Dean, "Once we get Alannah patched up do you think we should check this out?"

Dean pondered on this for a moment and then nodded, "Maybe we could just check with the other locals to see if anything else like this has happened."

A/N: Hey guys!! Oh wow an actual update!! Sorry it's been months and this is so short:( School starting back up really backtracked my schedule and I've had tennis all the time, but I should be able to get out another chapter maybe this weekend! I've got some good things in store for Alannah and Dean;)

Btw TYSM for 30K reads! I love y'all so much❤️❤️

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote & comment !!

-Mel