"Don't run off, stay here while she parks" I said, tightening my grip on her hand.

Olivia parked and stepped out, taking her shades off.

She was wearing a fitted long red dress and black sandals. Her curves showed perfectly, and I fought the urge to lick my lips. I wanted to grab her ass and fuck her on the hood of her car, but we weren't even on speaking terms, and from the shit she said a few days ago, I may never get to hit again.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder effortlessly, not even noticing me yet. She grabbed her purse, then leaned back in the car to grab a pan. She closed the door and turned around, staring at me.

I couldn't really read her face, but I knew this was gonna be a long night.

No matter how much I missed her ass, she pissed me the fuck off. Yeah I shouldn't have taken the number from Ol' girl, but she ain't have to start accusing me of fucking her. And getting all in my face saying hurtful shit.

She walked over to us and her eyes lit up as she saw Layla.

"Livy!" Layla hugged at her leg, smiling.

"Hi Lay Lay, how you doing princess?" She bent down a little to kiss her cheek and Layla wrapped her arms around her neck.

"Good. Miss you" she mumbled.

"'Miss you too" she laughed.

She stood back up and stated at me.

Olivia

He was looking fine as hell, but I was still mad at his cone head ass.

"August." I said, nodding my head.

"Olivia." He said back, looking me up and down, biting his lip.

"Ha" I said sarcastically, walking past him and towards the front door.

He was just saying how wack my pussy is, now he over here drooling over me? How cute.

I walked in and was greeted by Kelsey and Chris.

"Hey boo!" Kelsey hugged me. "I'll take this. What is it?"

"Thanks, and it's chicken pasta."

"Yummy" she smiled, walking into the kitchen.

"Wassup lil sis?" Chris said, opening his arms for a hug.

"Hey Chris. Happy thanksgiving pimp" he laughed and we hugged.

"I miss you, where you been?"

"Studying, mostly. But I'll be around here more, I promise." I smiled.

"Good."

We walked into the kitchen and I saw August's mom sitting at the bar stool.

"Hey mama" I smiled, walking over to hug her.

"Olivia! My favorite daughter." She rubbed my back.

I felt guilty, knowing that me and Aug were no where near good terms at the moment. I bit my bottom lip and laughed nervously.

"Oh girl, I know. You're still my daughta' regardless of what's going on with yall though."

"You know?" I whispered.

"Chile' I ain' stupid. Ya'll ain't ride here together and Aug always walking around looking lost. And he calls me damn near every day now, his bored ass miss you and be know it." I laughed at her bluntness.

"Yeah, some things just don't work out."

"You sure about that?" She asked.

"I don't know..." I dragged.