Midnight

"... and that's how I either Die or Become a Halloween Bride." Sakura was just done Explaining to Sasuke of what would Happen To her, Since being a Midnight Princess.

"I see, so all you need is a Kiss on midnight." Sasuke Nodded. It was in the Afternoon already.
The sun was going down, When it did, Sasuke Rejoiced. 

"Alright! I can move freely again!" Sasuke Smiled, Sakura smled at the sight of him being happy.

"You know you can just go back to your Cave or something, My blood doesnt Work on Vampires. Im sorry I didnt tell you.." Sakura apologized, Sasuke just satyed Silent. Slowly flying off.

"I can Believe he just left." Sakura Sighed, "I guess Im one of the Princesses that's Gonna Die." 

"Better Prepare myself." Sakura Inhaled and Exhaled Deeply, She really thought that Sasuke was the one. But it seemed that he wasnt.

She went on her piano again, She played the same peice she made when Sasuke first showed up. She went Dull again. 

Then Played a Different Melody. It was Called Memory. All the memories she had with Sasuke within the Hours she spent with him. 

She started Crying, But what happened was. Blood was coming out of her right eye and Tears on the Left. She didnt understand why, But she didnt care. 

"You little Vampire, I'll See you.. Nowhere." Sakura sighed, Ending the tune. She just stopped, She went to her bed. Wanting to sleep again, But to never wake up. 

She, However Took a Nap, Which took longer than expected, She looked at her old clock, She saw that it was an Hour Before Midnight. She looked down her Window, there were Dark Creatures on the loose already. Without the Presence of a Mate, They arent tamed. Their Yellow gleaming glares stared at her. 

Until there was a blue light, Going down the stiars. She abruptly Followed it. The Tiny blue light made a path, But she had to pass the Dark Creatures Crawling. Even if this was Fate Of her getting killed, This is one of the signs.

It took a while, She followed them until it reached The tallest Tree that she was ever close to. The blue lights made a staircase, Sakura was unsure, She checked if it was stable. It was. She gathered up her courage.

She was in a tower, Being on a high tree's the same. Right?

When she finally got to the top. She saw the Bright moon. She thought it was beautiful, Too bad this is the Last sight she's going to see.

One Blue Light made one block, she stepped on it. She looked down, A fall from there could kill her. It was Time. She bravely jumped. It was a long fall, But Sakura Closed her eyes. The Loud bell Rang, It was Five minutes before Midnight.

"I got you." Sasuke's Voice said, Catching Sakura from hitting the ground. He went up the tree again.

"I guess Fate Brought us back Together, Huh, Halloween Bride?" Sasuke smirked, Sakura blushed.

"H-Halloween Bride?" She stuttered, Not believing what he just said.

"Yeah,"

"So, Midnight Sakura. Would you be my Halloween Bride?" Sasuke asked, Sakura's eyes went wide.

"You're not after my blood anymore, cuz of what I told you."

"I knew about that when I went to get breakfast." 

"And yet you stayed?" Sakura asked, Sasuke Nodded.

"Then, I'd love to be your Halloween Bride. Sasuke." Sakura kissed him on the Lips and Sasuke returned it, It was at the same time where The bell Rang. Where It indicated that It was Midnight.

Midnight Sakura

"Who was that?" Sasuke asked.

"Halloween Spirit." Sakura stated.

Correct, and now. I am to tell you that, You are now A Halloween Bride and You mate, Is Sasuke, the Vampire. You shall now rule over the Night. 

then, a vibration was felt around the whole forest, Making all the Creatures, animals and other things to Run to the tree that they were on.

All Hail the Halloween Bride and Her mate, Sasuke The Vampire.

Thus, Midnight Sakura has turned into A Halloween Ride. With Sasuke By her side.

>>><<<

And that Is the End of 'Halloween Bride' 

I had to finish this before November 1, So please. Im sorry if it wasnt good enough, I know the chapters are extremely short, but I still hope you liked it :)

by the way the Song/ Tune/ Melody Is by a Video game called Ib. The title Is Memory :>