Sunrise

"Yes, I am." Sakura said with Determination, The Sun was now visible. Sasuke had to take cover.

Sakura's Stomach suddenly Growled, Indicating that she was hungy. Her face turned red out of embarassment. She slightly glanced at Sasuke who had a laughing Expression.

"Oh Dont laugh, It's not like you Never got hungry." Sakura pouted, Sasuke Chuckled.

"Wait here," He walked down to the old stairs leading to the bottom of the tower.

Sakura felt Lonely again, She frowned. Then she saw Sasuke walking behind the shadows of the trees.

Sakura stiffled a laugh, "Hey Genius! You're gonna burn!" She yelled from above, Sasuke looked up. Seeing his Princess smiling at him. "Thank me later!" Sasuke grinned and went deep in the forest.

Sakura frowned again, "Great, Im alone again." She sighed. She waited until her Vampire would come back for her.

"Is he after me? Or my blood?" She asked herself, she got confused. She never fully understood Sasuke's Objective after last night. Did he Develop Feelings for her like she for him?

Sakura sighed in frustration, "If I dont Get kissed By midnight By my supposed Mate, Im gonna get killed by the Ones im supposed to rule, If No One kills me." 

"Im pretty sure he's just after my blood as he said." Sakura said in disappointment, "Sakura!" somone called her from below, she looked down to her tower to See Sasuke. She couldnt stay disappointed when she saw him.

"What is it?" She smiled, "Come down here!" She nodded and went down, Seeing Sasuke up a tree and There was Pinic set.

"Where'd you get these?" Sakura asked sitting down. "I just found the blanket and I picked a few fruits in the fruits, dont worry, They're fine." Sasuke smiled.

Oh That smile, It made Sakura so happy. She then Sat and took an Apple and started eating. They had a little chat, Talking about what would happen if Sasuke Sunbathes and Sakura laughing at his expressions.

"Would you go out to the Sun for me?" Sakura asked, Sasuke was alarmed by her question.

"I-I mean-" She started Stuttering Sasuke cut her off.

"What do you think of What im doing for you right now?"

Sakura was lost for words while Sasuke Mentally facepalmed,

"Oh," Was all she said, furiously blushing.

There was an Awkward silence until they Realized that they had to clean up. Well, Only Sakura Since Sasuke couldnt really move. After, Sakura was up the tower again.

They spent the whole morning together, Getting to know each other better. Even if it did take a short period of time, It felt like Infinity.