The Pianist

Her Blood, It is what he wanted. He would kill for what he really Wants.

"Her Blood..." He eagerly Mumbled, Flying as fast as he could. Until he reached The Old Tower In the middle of a Thick forest where the Midnight Princess was.

He flew Below Her Window, He stayed there. For some reason he was at a Pause. Hearing the Sweet Melody of Someone playing the Piano. He Peeked. "Huh?"

There, A girl with Long Pink Hair, The Midnight Princess herself was Playing the Piano. Making the Vampire stop. Sweet Melodies was always his weakness. He couldnt move, Or even Process what was happening. (The Tune Is on the Media Section)

The Princess started Going with the melody, Humming her own Tune. A Beautiful Tone to be Exact. Making him lost in the melody.

After the Amazing Piece, The Vampire found Himself in his Human Form On The Ledge of her Window, Sitting.

"and you are?" The Princess Asked, Not looking back at all. Sensing someone was there.

The Vampire was startled, He didnt know that he was in his human form. This always happens.

He then stood up, Bowed.

"I am The Legendary Vampire, Sasuke."

"I See, Now You are after My blood?" The Princess turned around, Raising a Brow.

"If you'd Allow me" Sasuke Smirked, Then Continued. "Midnight Sakura."

"Im not like the other Midnight Princesses, I dont Give my body Or blood to just anyone." Sakura Stated sternly.

"I could Do It By force" Sasuke glared at the Princess, Who was not amused.

"Why do you even want my Blood." Sakura stated, Not even a tone of Questioning was Visible.

"To be invinsible, Ofcourse. Dont you know The essence of your blood?"

"You're a Vampire. Arent you Invinsible as you are?"

"I want to rule everything that crawls even in the deepest Parts of the Night. Your blood will make me reach that goal."

"Too Bad, I wont Give it to you." Sakura didnt have an Emotionless face anymore, Rather, an Amused one.

"If so, How Do I get your blood then?" Sasuke asked Impatiently

"That's your problem, Not Mine." Sakura turned her back on him walking away.

Sasuke Smirked, "I Like you, Midnight Sakura. I'll spare you, For now."

From that Sentence, Sakura looked abck, to See that the Vapmire was gone and The Vampire had an Idea.