Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three - You're Such A Pervert!

-----

ABIGAIL'S POV

The night was amazing since everyone was enjoying it thoroughly. I had some red wine and it had good taste. I don't normally drink, but I had a particular liking towards red wine. Mom and Dad allow me only a little amount that too, in their presence only. I was okay with it.

Alain, on the other hand, had fun since all the times Zach would surprise peck me, she would blurt it out and Zach would give her a peck, too. The guys had business talks and the ladies were gossiping, nothing that interested me.

"Alain is sleepy, I'll put her in her room," Zach muttered and left to tuck Alain into bed. In all these moments, I didn't realize that I had a little too much and I was feeling the buzz.

"Mom, I'll go to sleep. I'm tired." I said to her and pecked her and Dad's cheek as I left for my room. While walking, I felt my eyes close for a second. I was not in my best balancing session as I kept drifting left and right, unable to walk straight.

I suddenly bumped and looked up to see Zach's face looking at me. He had a worried look creased upon his very handsome face. I touched his forehead to remove the creases and he held my hand.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked and I just giggled.

"Look, my handsome boyfriend is right here," I said a bit too loudly. I wanted to openly tell everybody that he was mine.

"Gail, you're drunk, let's get you into bed." He muttered as he swooped me up, holding my ass. I wrapped my legs on his torso and put my hands around his neck.

"You're such a pervert, you're touching my ass!" I said and lightly hit him on his shoulder and he laughed.

"You are mine to touch, mine to kiss, mine to hold, all mine." He said possessively and I loved the way he said it. I looked in his eyes and then my eyes landed on his lips.

I kissed his lips, possessively.

"And so are you, all mine," I said as I bent a little and kissed his jaw moving down to his neck. I loved the way he smelled, it was addictive. I urged for more as I was feeling hot. I sucked on his neck and the moment I heard his moan escape, I lost it.

"Oh, baby," Zach's voice came out raspy and I raised my face from his neck to realize that we were in my room. He sat on the bed and I was on his lap, almost straddling him. He fiercely pulled me down and kissed me, hard.

I loved the way he made me feel. It was so intense that there was no way I could want to stop. Hungrily kissing each other, he laid me on the bed and sucked on various places on my neck making me feel even hotter than I already felt.

"Oh, Zach!" An involuntary moan escaped my lips before I could even stop. I held the bed sheets tighter as I felt a wave of pleasure creep up on me.

"Baby, we need to stop. I want to keep you innocent for a while." He said breathlessly. My body ached for more but my mind interjected, slightly. I turned us over and Zach let me do it.

"I want ....you." I breathed and suddenly it all went blank.

-----

ZACH'S POV

I was in a content zone as we both left the garden. Having been able to spend some time with her in such a peaceful place was good. I liked how my heart was feeling. I never had felt this way.