Chapter Four

Chapter Four - I Want You

-----

ABIGAIL'S POV

"Oh, My God!" I barely whispered overcoming my shocked state. I couldn't have believed what destiny had for me or how much of a coincidence could happen or cliché or whatever it was.

"Abby!" He exclaimed and I immediately hugged him as he hugged me. I felt earlier tears trickle down in the form of happiness. I hadn't seen him in so long. I missed him, a lot.

"Harry!" I exclaimed. We pulled out and I saw there was a crowd formed and everyone had circled. Harry looked up at me and wiped away my tears and made me look at him.

"Why are you crying? Who had the guts to touch my sister? In front, now!" He growled angrily and looked at everyone but no one had the guts to utter any word.

"Show's over! Class, everyone!" Yelled a familiar voice and everyone scattered away. The corridor was as clear as blue in the ink.

"She ruined your birthday present!" Kara yelled at Harry, and then I realized that Kara was Harry's girlfriend. The world is so so small!

"It's okay, Kara. She is more than any gift to me. She is my sister." He said and I felt overwhelmed by emotions.

"Oh is she, now?" Kara muttered angrily.

"Kara, please. Listen..." She put her hand up and made Harry pause.

"Harry, not now, please. I'm getting late to class." She said and walked away and Harry gave me an apologetic look and I nodded and then he walked towards her.

Zach stood in front of me. He used a handkerchief to dab my face of tears and I just looked at him shocked by his actions. He finally handed me the used piece of cloth.

"Looks like, it's just you and me, cupcake," Zach muttered in my ear and turned to him. I couldn't even get angry at him, because I was so done feeling all the emotions.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him tired of all his drama and round riddled talks.

"I don't want anything from you. I want you." And he walked off leaving me in shock. His words affected me more than it should. No one had ever said such a thing to me and so seductively. It repeated in my mind a thousand times.

I want you.

"You must follow the 'fashionably late' trend. But, we don't wanna miss the fashion and be too late, do we now?" He muttered as he walked towards me and then pulled me along with him holding my hand.

I felt electricity where he held my hand. Everything around me was a blur and I didn't understand how much time it was that I walked along with him in a trance because the moment I started to understand that I was in a trance, I was in the class already.

"Mr. Trevor, never fail to amuse the time." The professor taunted.

"I suppose, Miss Adams." He purposely pressed on 'Miss' and the professor burned.

"Though, I got a present. She is a new student." He muttered and sat on his seat. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do.

"Introduce yourself, Miss." She commanded and I nodded at her.

"I'm...well...I'm Abigail Edison. Recently transferred here from London." I said and everyone almost gawked at me with an unreadable expression. I gulped. Was it too much for an introduction?

"That's enough class! Stop making her uncomfortable." She yelled to the class and everyone laughed and I could feel myself wanting a hole from the ground that could swallow me up.