Chapter 10: Good Job Big Mouth

Start from the beginning

"Can I please get a picture?"

"Harry, I love you so much!"

"You are so amazing!"

"Where is Louis?"

"Is Larry Stylinson real?" He looked like he might kill me. I just waved my hand for him to talk to them. He said hello and took a few pictures. I did a small hip trust to remind him why we were down here. He laughed slightly. He turned to a really pretty girl.

"How old are you, love?" He asked.

"18." She replied with a smile like she knew where this was going. 

"So do you want to have sex?" He awkwardly asked. Her eyes got really wide. 

"Really?" She seemed shocked. 

"Would you sleep with me right now if I asked you too?" He said.

"Oh yeah! I totally would." She seemed full of excitement. 

"Okay that is all I need to know. Thanks. Did you get a picture?" She nodded. "Okay then have a good night." He smiled at her and entered the building again. As we took the elevator to his floor he just grinned.

"Wipe that grin off or your face." I said.

"So, I really can get laid whenever I want."

"Well duh. You and Louis do live together." He shot me a 'oh no you didn't' look. Then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and laughed as he carried me to his flat like a potato sack. 

"Harry! Put me down!" I yelled. We were in the living room now. 

"Guys you have neighbors." Ed said as he shushed us. 

"Much louder noises come from this flat at night." Niall said with a grin. He was now in Louis' clothes on the recliner sipping his tea. Ed was still messing around with his guitar. 

"Hey! It's not me!" Harry defended. 

"Yeah Rosy was telling us earlier how loud Louis is." Ed joked. 

"Well shit, Rosy. You slept with Louis too?" Niall asked. He was laughing, and he did not realize what he said. I froze. Maybe Harry did not hear him. I could just run away. Ed had stopped playing and was glaring at Niall. When Niall realized what he said he shrunk into the couch. 

"What do you mean 'too'?" Harry asked anger was evident in his voice. His glare was burning a hole in my head. I still refused to look at him. "Rosy, why did he say 'too'?" I stayed very still and quite hoping to just disappear. "Who else did you sleep with?!" He now yelled. "Because it was not me, and you promised you did not do anything with Niall. I know none of the other boys would EVER cheat. So, who did you sleep with?" He was furious. 

"Niall." I said barely audible. Harry stood up quickly. He stormed over to Niall. Ed stood up and pulled Harry away from Niall. 

"I fucking told you to stay away from her! I never ask anything of you. The one time all I ask is for you to not sleep with one girl. Just one. There are about 10,000 other girls begging for your dick. I ask you to not sleep with one of them and what do you do? You fuck her. Well it's great to know I can count on you mate. It's also great to know that my best friend has no trouble breaking a promise and then lying to me about it. I feel so loved, thanks guys." Harry stormed out of the room after his little rant. I dropped my head into my hands. I felt Ed rub my back soothingly. 

"I am going to go talk to him." Ed said. He then went up the stairs to Harry's room. 

"I think Liam keeps a key in the plant outside his flat. I am going to go sleep there." Niall said quietly. He exited the room, and I began crying. I need someone to talk to. Why does Eleanor have to be out of town right now? I will just text her. 

Me: Harry found out. He hates me now.

Eleanor: I am sure he does not hate you. It will be okay. Perrie is at Zayn's flat. She is a great listener. I'm sure she would be happy to give you any help she can. 

Me: Okay. Sorry for bothering you.

Eleanor: It's okay! You can always talk to me. I do have to go though. Louis is horny and whiny. 

Me: tmi

I grabbed my bag and left the flat. I walked down the hall and knocked on Zayn's door. It was about 5 minutes before anyone answered. Zayn was only wearing flannel pants, and he had obviously been asleep. I was too sad to even drool over his abs. 

"Rosy? What are you doing here at 2 in the morning?" Zayn asked. "Woah are you crying?" I just sniffled and more tears ran down my face. He pulled me into a hug. "What's wrong?" 

"Harry... k-knows." I hiccuped to him. 

"That you had sex with Niall?" I just nodded. He held me tighter. "Was he mad?"

"He screamed at both of us. He hates me now." 

"I'm sure he does not hate you. He is only angry. Come inside. I will make you tea, and you can stay here tonight."

"Is Perrie here?" 

"Yeah she doesn't  leave until Sunday night." I sat down on the couch. He brought me some tea. I guess he had made some recently. 

"Can I talk to her? Eleanor said I should talk to her." I mumbled. 

"Of course! I will go get her." He left and returned with the gorgeous pink haired girl. She sat down beside me. "I will just let you talk." Zayn said as he left the room. 

"I'm all ears." She said sweetly. I told her everything. From his conversation with Eleanor about me and Niall to the night at the club, and then about how I lied to him and him finding out. She simply sat their while I vented to her. 

"It's all going to be okay. Why don't you go to sleep, and I will go with you to talk to him tomorrow?" I nodded and she lead me up the stairs. I hope she is right. I cannot live without Harry. I need him.