Chapter 10: Good Job Big Mouth

Rosy's POV: 

Who would be at Harry's door at 1:00 a.m.? Harry walks towards the door, and me and Ed follow closely behind him. 

"If this is some fan that is going to scream in my face I swear.." He opens the door to find a wet, trash covered, shaking Niall. "Niall! What happened to you?" Harry yelled as Niall came inside the flat.

"Well, I went to Nandoes, and I made the stupid decision of tweeting that I was there. When I came outside I was mobbed, and I had to hide in a dumpster for 2 hours. It started raining really hard on the way home. Then I got to my flat just to realise that I left my keys on the kitchen counter. This has just not been my night." Niall told us. His hair had dirt all in it. He had pieces of trash hanging on his wet clothes. It was a really pitiful sight. 

"Poor thing! Why didn't you call Paul from the dumpster? Or me or one of the other boys?" Harry asked seeming very concerned. 

"Paul wouldn't answer no matter how many times I called him. And yeah calling you would be a great idea because if two boys from One Direction are there then less girls will mob us." Niall said with an eye roll. Harry stuck his tongue out at Niall. 

"Niall, go change and take a shower. I will make you some tea." I said sweetly. 

"Just offering up my shower like she owns the place." Harry joked to me. 

"Sounds like she is offering up your clothes as well. She told him to change, and he clearly does not have extra clothes." Ed pointed out.

"Nah, I will take Louis' clothes. They fit me better." Niall smiled as he scampered up the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and put a kettle of water on the stove. Harry walked up behind me. 

"So have you ever went dumpster diving to get away from girls?" I asked him with a smirk. 

"Nope. I can usually take a couple pictures sign something and then be on my way. Niall just gets freaked out easily." 

"I bet it's crazy to have so many girls trying to get in your pants that you literally have to hide from them in a dumpster."

"Most of them are underage anyway. It's not like we can really do anything with them."

"So are you saying you could not find a legal girl willing to sleep with you if you walked out on the street right now?" 

"Probably not. Our are fans are not really like that." 

"Then let's go." 

"What?" 

"We are going down to the street to see how fast you can pick up a girl." 

"Contrary to popular belief, I don't sleep with everything that moves. I am not going to have sex with some random girl." 

"You don't actually have to do it! I just want to prove to you how easily you can pick up a girl." 

"Whatever lets go." We walk back into the living room, and Ed is on the couch strumming on his guitar. 

"Hey Ed we will be right back. Will you finish making Niall's tea please?" I asked. 

"Sure. Where are you going?" Ed said with a confused expression. 

"Just proving a point." I told him happily. Harry just rolled his eyes and opened the door for me. We walked down to the street. It was like 2:00 a.m. now, so there were not very many people outside. "It's Harry Styles!" I screamed as loudly as I could. He shot me a death glare, and I smirked back at him. Several girls came running towards us.