Chapter 3: Did you eat my brownies?

Rosy's POV: 

We were back in Louis and Harry's apartment. Everyone was just chilling in the game room. Zayn and Niall were playing ping pong, Harry had left to go get dinner, and Louis, Eleanor, Liam, and I were all playing Mario Kart. Me and Liam were terrible at it, and Eleanor was the only person who could beat Louis. Eleanor crossed the finish line beating everyone for the 5th time in a row.

"Yes! I am the champion!" She happily cheered. Liam and I just rolled our eyes, but the sass master was not happy.

"How are you doing this! I am the master at Mario kart and everyone knows it!" Louis shouted.

"Looks like I am the champion now." She replied with a smirk.

"Let's go again." Louis said with a determined look. He all started racing again. Me and Liam were having a shell battle. I was winning and I could tell he was getting frustrated. I rammed into the side of his kart causing him to fall off of the mushrooms.

"Freaking stupid dummy!" Liam yelled at me. We all burst out into laughter.

"That is such a Liam insult." Niall said in between laughs. We all played and laughed until Harry got home with takeout. We went downstairs and all sat on the huge red sectional while we ate. The living room had the sectional, a black recliner, a huge TV, and a bookshelf full of movies.   

"So, Danielle is bringing Loki over tomorrow." Liam told us with a bright smile. "And she said that she was bringing a surprise."

"What does that mean?" Louis asked.

"Oh my God, do you think she is pregnant?" Harry asked and everyone looked shocked. Liam's face turned pale.

"No, she can't be." Liam said now panicking.

"So, you've never had sex?" Harry said in disbelief.

"Well.......we were always so careful." Liam said. He looked like he was in the verge of tears. Niall pulled him into a hug.

"Guys, she is not pregnant." Eleanor said with an eye roll.

"How do you know?" Harry asked.

"Because she would have text me right after she found out." Eleanor said.

"You think she would tell you before she told Liam?" Louis scoffed.

"Well she would want to tell him in person, but she would text me right away. I promise you she is not pregnant." Eleanor said as she patted Liam on the shoulder. Harry, Louis, and Liam still looked unsure, but no one argued it further.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" Zayn asked the group. He seemed sad ever since he heard Danielle was coming over tomorrow. He really missed Perrie, so I guess having both of the other girlfriends around was painful. We had all settled into the living room. I sat between Harry and Zayn on the sectional. Liam and Niall sat on the other side of Zayn, and Eleanor and Louis snuggled into the recliner. Well, she basically sat on him because it was not very big.

"Sure! What movie?"  Niall asked and looked around at all of us.

"Grease!" Harry shouted.

"Toy Story!" Liam said with a hopeful look.

"The Woman in Black." Niall said and gave us all a creepy look. After much arguing, Niall go his way.

"If I can't sleep for a week because of this I am going to call you all through the night and keep you awake too." I said to Niall, who wore a triumphant grin.

"It really isn't that scary." Harry said. "And I will protect you." He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his side. We watched the movie. Me and Eleanor screamed all through the movie. I pretty sure I heard Liam scream at one point, but I am sure he would deny it. Louis whispered something into Eleanor's ear. She turned red, but smiled at him and nodded.