Random Fluff

9th: Your sitting comfortably on the floor in a weird position where your legs are up on the chair and you're laying back on the ground. Daily You adventures. The pilot seat in the tardis was perfect for this position. Your eyes were half open and you were pretty much half asleep, until The doctors head pops up above you. "what are you doing?" you giggle a little scrunching your face in tiredness. "I'm eating pickles what does it look like?" The doctor let out a short laugh and scooped you up carrying you around. "you got that sarcasm from me you know." The doctor says as he pushes the door to /his/your room. "yeah I probably do, you getting sick of me yet?" "not even a bit"

10: You hold the small baby in your arms walking around the library in the Tardis looking for a good book to read. The small bundle in your arms yawns a bit and you smile. "hey." the doctor says softly kissing your child's head. "hey, got any good reads around here?" you mumble trying to keep quiet so the baby can fall asleep because honestly it never does and it's super exhausting. the doctors genes must have a lot of hyper in them. (sounds dirty) The doctor reaches up and grabs you "in the woods".
"a mystery book?" you ask. "yeah, it's pretty good." you smile walking out of the library holding a book and a baby. You put your smol bean into their crib and sit on the bed opening the book. The doctor sits beside you and pulls you down to lay on the bed. "read to me?"

11: suddenly a rubber duck hits your face. "what the hell!" you exclaim as another duck hits your face. "doctor? what are you doing?" he smiles a bit "im bored" you laugh "well it doesn't mean you have to throw ducks at my face" he stands up and walks over to you sitting on a chair in the library. He climbs onto you and scoops you up into his arms hugging you. you smile a bit and pull him closer. "never gonna let you go Y/N" you mumble an I love you and smile.

Sherlock: you sit there on the couch with your head resting on the side and feet on sherlocks lap. he plays the violin softly. "bored?" you ask. and he surprisingly shakes his head "when I'm with you I'm never bored.. unless you're watching that weird show that's completely  impossible" "hey supernatural is a great show" he nods and reaches over to grab your hand and pull you up to him. he puts the violin in your hands and starts teaching you how to play. "still not bored?" he nods "yep"

John: John is reading with his cute little reading glasses and his hair all fluffed up and you just kinda died of cuteness. "Johnn" you fell back on the bed and pulled the covers over your face "hmm love?" he sets his book down and leans up to you. "I'm like really hungry but to tired to get food" he smiles and kisses you're forehead. "I'll make you something" you cheer and roll over onto your stomach. "thank you darling Johnny" you mumble and he laughs

Jim: you stare down the scope of your rifle and point it at the victim as Jim talks to them. one wrong step and bam they're dead. Jim looks up slightly at you and winks. that's your que. Suddenly someone grabs you from behind and the red light of your gun disappears from the guys head. Jim is immediately worried.. you wouldn't just disobey him. He smirks at the guy and suddenly he's dead. it's not like he would have only one shooter.. but he trusted you the most. Jim calmly walks out of the building then starts moving faster. He texts you on his phone and there's no reply. He walks up the steps of the building and looks at the gun and phone smashed at the ground. You're tied up in a building near by. bait for Jim. Then the prey walks in and your capturer steps out of the shadows, suddenly he gets shot in the head and Jim rushes to you holding your head and hugging you. "it's fine. I'm okay" you hug him back. he just mumbles and keeps hugging you.

Dean: You were never gonna get the flour out of your leggings. On your ass. a few hours ago you were baking, and Dean walked in and saw you in just a bra and leggings. He got even more excited when he saw the pie crust and cut apples. "can I come back from a hunt to this every day?" he murmurs walking over to you and hugging you from behind. "I can't make pie for you every day. I Hunt too you know." you murmur. he chuckles and kisses your neck slowly. you drop the spoon and turn around kissing him. He scoops you up in his arms and you wrap your legs around his waist. "I could get used to this though" you mumble

Sam: You're narrowing your eyes at the small square that is a 'phone' as Sam calls it. Sam was laying on the bed and reading. You walk over to the edge of the bed extremely confuse and then lay right ontop of mr moose. he makes a little "oof" sound and looks at you. "Y/N what's wrong" he murmurs "I keep failing at making waffles in the magic box Sam. I keep failing" you whine and you can feel his chest move up and down as he laughs loudly. "here. give this back" he takes the phone and wraps his arms around you. "you're human now, you gotta sleep." he kisses your nose and snuggles into you. "ok. good morning Sam" he laughs again quietly "it's goodnight.. I love you"

castiel: You taught him how to give you a piggy back ride and have been doing that for the past hour until castiel trips and you fall ontop of him. "oh my god Cas I'm so sorry!" you Yelp. he just shakes his head smiling and rolls over so he's ontop of you. "how did you know how to do that?" you ask "Dean gave me tips and the pizza man" "the pizza man?... oH!" you start laughing and he shuts you up with a kiss