Proposal

9th Doctor: "Doctor!" You yell running around the Tardis. You run into the hallways of the infante spaceship. "No! Don't go in there Y/N!" He ran faster behind you until he finally grabs your waist and pulls you around. He places afeather kiss on your lips and shields your eyes. "hey whoa what's happening. Doctor..." He leads you through twists and turns until reaching a door. "y/N can you kneel for me?" You nod a little suspicious. He kneels down with you but. Only on one knee... He removes his hands and grabs the blue box out of his leather jacket. Your eyes widen and you feel a tear slip. "Y/N, the time you've been here has been absolutely Fantastic. Now, I know I'm not a normal person but I hope I can have the pleasure of being your alien husband?" You nod and nod over and over again. tears slipping out. And you kiss him.

10th Doctor: You were in Russia. Back in the past in a year you don't remember. it was Actually snowing. Flecks of white fell in your hair. And the doctor, being as kind as ever. Gave you his trench coat. You were so short that it dragged on the ground, but the Doctor refused to get it back fearing that you would freeze. "Doctor what are we doing?" He grabbed your hand and pulled you into a hug. It didn't last long though because he backed away a little. you rubbed your face with the long sleeves of the coat. and when you looked back. The doctor was on one knee. "doctor? What..?" A clump of snow fell on your face and now there was a ring in his hand. it was blue and it shimmered in the moonlight. "Y/N. we have gone on so many adventures, you've helped me through some tuff losses. And we've had so much fun. through that fun, I realized that I was In so much trouble, because I was so In love with you. But that's not trouble. That's good. Will you please be my wife and we can have timelord baby's and so I can see your smile every waking minute?" You pretty much yelled yes and he stands up. You run into his arms jumping up and wrapping your legs around his waste. The kiss you share is so passionate so deep and emotional you can feel the tears running down your face. He bends you down and you're practically hanging off of him." "Allons-y darling Allons-y" (made this one long because tenth doctor is BAE)

11th Doctor: Ryle is still gone, so you and The Doctor decided to go the the planet with the stars. This planet orbits around a consolation that is right up close. so it looks like a bunch of giant fire balls in the sky. "doctor its so amazing, I'm in love with this view." you turn to look at him but he isn't there. there's only his tweed jacket. you pick it up and slip it on calling out his name. not his real name of course. "doctor where are you damn it." you stumble into the town close by and its deserted. "doctor I'm scared." you start to shiver and that's when he makes an appearance. he walks up to you slowly. his floppy hair blown back like he was running. He stops right next to you and claps his hands together. "Geronimo." he whispers and he gets down on one knee. You cover your mouth with your hands and he slowly takes off his bow tie. He turns it around and pulls a ring out of the back. It was orange like the sky at the moment and had the first thing he said to you engraved in it. "hello I'm the doctor. and I'm here to save you." he whispers to you. "Y/N you've been saving me ever since but now it's my turn again. I'm saving you from sadness, because from now on my life goal is to make you happy. Forever. And the only way I can do that is to marry you. and I'm so in love with you that I would do anything for you to be happy. so here I am. Preposing." he smiles that goofy smile at you. the one that makes you laugh. "doctor do you think I would say no?" You whisper and he jumps up and kisses you. "no never. Geronimo."

Sherlock: "John! I need your help" Sherlock was glancing at the door hoping you wouldn't walk in until later. "Sherlock what is it?" Sherlock was sitting cross legged on the floor holding a box, containing a ring. "oh Jesus. you're giving that to Y/N?" Sherlock nods and flicks open the box. "this is harder then I thought.." Sherlock murmured. "what's harder?" You asked walking in. You only caught a glimpse of Sherlock hiding the box in his shirt pocket. "hey. What's that?" You pondered already knowing what it was. Sherlocks not that good at hiding things that involve sentiment. "its um. um" John walks out of the room and You walk up to Sherlock. "Sherlock I know what it is, now propose to me god damn it." he smiles and grabs the ring out of his pocket and gets up on one knee. "Y/F/N I love you, and I don't say that much but I was wondering if you would-" "Yes!" You cut him off and he stands up and kisses you falling down on the couch. "-marry me?" He smiles "oh oh yeah."

John: you fumble with the pen. you're not left handed and after all these years you still haven't gotten used to writing with your left hand. "maybe I could put like a writing helper on my hand if that existed." you mumble. "my hands so plain and boring." you notice John walk in and smile at you. "hey Johnny! Jesus man!" he groans his smile dropping. "Y/N? Why do you do this?" He laughs a little and kneels down next to you. "so what's up." he asks. "not much I'm bored." he licks his lips "maybe we could go out?" "Nah I'm not hungry." he sighs and stands up. he walks around the living room for a bit until he groans. "oh for god sakes John what?" You stand up and walk over to him." I don't know how I'm gonna do this." "do what?" "This." He slowly gets down, "Y/N I love you all of you, and I want to be your husband. and and-" he chokes up a little. He said that so fast that the shock was just getting to you. "uh- yeah?" You finally say. "good thing I have my left hand still." he looks into your eyes and smiles as you feel the ring slip on your finger.

Moriarty: you're already eloping. But you'll come back to get actually married soon. He didn't propose but told you to run away with him.

Dean: You were watching Tv together eating burgers and drinking deans favorite beer. The pie you had was already gone from Dean and you were completely chill, and relaxed. "ah. I could stay like this forever." you murmured snuggling into Dean more. "I hope you will forever." he murmurs back. "I love like I love pie." You sit back. "that's alotta love dean, well I love you like I love Mexican food." Dean smiles and you pretty much lay your whole body on his. "hey Dean what's in your pocket its poking my but." You mumble. "it's a box." he mumbles back. You turn around and smack your face into his chest. "why do you have a box that small." He shifts around grabbing the box. "because I wanna marry you. and the box usually contains a ring." you sit straight upright. "what?" You feel him grab your hand. "marry me please Y/N?" He slips the ring on your finger and you nod. he flips you around and lays you on the couch. "I'd rather marry you then pie." he says and kisses you.

Sam: Castiel has been to overprotective lately. And you don't really know why. You were fiddling with the 'television' still not understanding what it was. "Y/N?" Castiel pops in and you groan. "what do you want now?! He walks up to you and stares blankly at the TV. "come with me." He grabs your hand and you pop to a restaurant hallway to the bathrooms. "what's going on Cassy?" He leads you to a table and Sam was there in a dress shirt. "what no plad shirt moose?" He laughs a little and you sit down proud of your good people skills. "so what's up?" You sit down staring at the food and champaign. "What is all this?" Sam smiles at you. "its my proposal. I want to marry you Y/N" you stare at him in shock. "of course I'll marry you Sam!"

Castiel: you wake up to Castiel and Dean arguing. "Dean why won't you let me do this?" You pretend to be asleep. "I'm not letting you man she could get hurt, you could get hurt. I don't want to have to kill you." you peek at them and Dean is sitting on the other motel bed and Cas is standing up, with a box in his hand... "let me marry her Dean! I need to ask consent from you and ill I need you to do is say yes. It's that easy." you restrain yourself from sitting upright and screaming. but tears were falling down your face. "Wait, Y/N are you okay?" Castiel speed walks to your side and touches your face. "is she hurt? Having a bad dream?" You blink open your eyes and smile at him. "neither, its tears of joy, Dean doesn't have to say yes, I do. Here I am saying yes!" Castiel breaks into a smile and lifts you off of the bed, kissing you.