When youre on your period

9th Doctor: you'll usually sit on the pilot seat in the Tardis sassing each other while he feeds you chocolate.

10th Doctor: Hell pamper you into oblivion. let you wear his trench coat. massage your feet. steal you Alien chocolate. Anything to see that smile of yours again.

11th Doctor: Hell fail at making you laugh which makes you laugh. so technically he doesn't fail. hell usually clap his hands together, a habit that you love. and do anything to make you laugh.

Sherlock: Let's you yell random things at him. then hugs you when you're all tired out and hot, cooling you down with his chill bod that you adore. mm

John: Brings you roses and then cuddles you. also giving up all the blankets to you. Making you smile. Then hell surprise you with food.

Jim: Buys/steals you random expensive crap which makes you giggle evilly and you wrap your arms and legs around him and make him carry you everywhere.

Dean: he hides behind the bedroom door and throws granola bars at you.. you become worse then Metatron when it's your time of the month.

Sam: you're still not used to the ... blood ... so when it happens you'll flip out and Sam and dean have to go get you Tampons. Sam makes dean go with him. for reasons unknown.

Castiel: hell consult Dean and Sam, and then an hour later show up with roses and chocolates and Netflix.