Prologue part two

Delilah and Rebecca were pulling gently on their Alpha,leading her forward. The walked past the tall trees,crossed the crystal blue lake,carefully jumping on each rock. Then something strange was happening, Hope noticed the dramatic change in the settings

   Until,the stopped. "What's wrong?" Hope asked the girls.

  "Where here..." Delilah whispered,wind was now blowing through her face and red flames.

   They stood in front of the most beautiful cheer tree,the leaves were pink,green grass was around it,and right in the middle was a small tree house. "You guys hangout here?" Hope was puzzled,where are the parents? She thought.

   The girls simply nodded,and climbed up into the tree house,dragging their beloved Alpha. "Come on," Rebecca giggled. "Hurry!"

*

As the two little girls brought Hope into the little tree-house and she gasped.

She was amazed at the sight inside,she saw the inside was split into two sides,one pink the other blue,each had a bed. The one with the pink side,had a messy bed,covered in papers,but she had beautiful stars falling above her,the hung from small strings. She also saw all the music she had on her night table.

  On the blue side,the bed was made,but a it had a little messy Area's that could use some work.

  "You guys sleep here?" She asked as she sat on the bed of the blue side. They both nodded silently as Rebecca turned to her side of the room,blue,and Delilah Pink.

  "But where are your paren-" She wondered but stopped by,Delilah.

"In a better place,dead." She said so straightforward it caused Hope to look down at her toes. Delilah sighed.

  "I'm sorry." She tucked a piece of her red locks behind her ear.

  "Thanks,Alpha Hope." Rebecca smiled hugging her.

  "Ummm,welcome?" She awkwardly hugged her back.

  "Becky? Where's the dagger?" Delilah asked looking through her small cabinets.

"I'll get it!" She said cheerfully.

  "Wait what the hell!" Hope jumped up to her feet. "Why do you need a dagger?" Hope was already heading for the exit.

  "We're not gonna kill you," Rebecca mentioned. "Were not stupid."

  "You're like six years old!" Hope shouted.

  "Nice,that's right." Rebecca opened a small little brown box from under her bed.

"I'm five by the way." Delilah added.

  "We just want you to make the tree house oath." She pulled out a small tiny dagger,Hope was mindblown at the sight of a five year-old holding such a weapon.

  "We'll be amazing friends,right?" Delilah asked,her to eyes held something Hope couldn't read.

  "Sure." Hope looked away.

  "Repeat after me. I,Hope promise to always see this tree house as a home. I promise never to leave one another behind. I promise to never make fun of each other." Hope's bright yellow eyes widen.

Just do it... Her wolf Lily told her.

Trust me... Lily said softly.

  After Hope repeated each word,Rebecca grabbed the dagger and made a tiny cut on her palm. "There oath is done."

  "Wow that didn't even-"

  She stopped as something in the room began to shake. In the corner of Delilah's room. "What's that?" Delilah was already reaching for it.

  "It's a necklace,I think it found it's owner." Delilah looked up at Hope,with her shiny grey eyes. "This might hurt." She opened the little black box,as a yellow beam went flying across the room and hit Hope's chest.

  Hope screamed as she was tossed on her back. "Ow. Ugh." Her hand reached for the bead,as it now hung on a sliver chain. "Ah. How come the silver is burning me?" Hope was trying to take it off.

  "We don't know,ours aren't made of silver." The girls lifted the thread of white string,as she saw Rebecca's glow blue,and Delilah had a red one.

   "So,what now?" Hope asked examining the beautiful carved bead.

Delilah smiled. "Discover you power."