Chapter 36 ~Imposter*

Start from the beginning

"How? How are you alive?" Wendy asked sniffing.

"I don't exactly know. For whatever reason it- Syrena," Tink corrected herself looking in Felix's direction. "Didn't kill me when she had the chance."

"She can't hurt you now." Wendy vowed to her. Tink raised an eyebrow, and really looked at her. She didn't have a fierceness in her eyes like how Tink known her for. Her eyes were sad. Tink wondered if it could be because of her fake death. Or maybe something to do with Pan, who had been quiet this whole time.

"And what about you?" Tink questioned Pan. "What's with you not trying to kill me? Or Wendy?"

Tink watched as Wendy did the unexpected and ducked under Pan's arm. "Tink, I know what you're going to think, but I just want you to hear me out-"

Tink didn't think. She just took action. Her fist connected to Pan's jaw.

"TINK!!" Felix and Wendy yelled at the same time. Pan had fallen over by the sudden attack and looked at her in the same way he had back then. He leapt to his feat and stepped toward her. She braced herself and made a mental note to watch Felix in the corner of her eye. His actions surprised Tink. Pan had taken a step not to fight back, but he had gripped Wendy's arm and had dragged her behind him.

When it occurred to Tink that she was the danger, she immediately backed away from them. Wendy's head peered behind Pan's broad shoulders and looked at her in fear. Actual fear. And then Felix was trying to talk to her, but she didn't try to listen.

"You....you're both together?" Tink whispered faintly, her eyes never leaving Wendy's.

"It's none of your business." Pan's expression looked so fierce, Tink shuddered slightly.

"Pan." Felix growled finally speaking for the first time. Tink glanced at him. She saw the very same protectiveness Pan had for Wendy in his voice.

"If she hurts Wendy, Felix, I don't care." Pan warned him.

"She still has trauma from what happened." Felix defended.

"I'm fine." Tink stated, but both boys seemed to ignore her.

"Then take her far from us. If she can't handle this, I want her no where near Wendy." Pan looked anxiously over his shoulder at Wendy.

"No!" Wendy cried. "Pan, why are you taking her away from me? I already lost her once. I won't stand for a second time." Pan looked at her pained.

"But Wendy she could've hurt you." Wendy stepped out from behind Pan and looked at Tink.

"She only wanted to hurt you....if positions were reversed, I probably would have hit you harder." She took a step towards Tink, but automatically Felix took over the same defensive position Pan had for his bird.

"Not tonight, Wendy." Felix spoke worried. Wendy looked as if she wanted to say something more, but simply nodded. Pan quickly grasped her hand and began to walk towards the hut.

"Tomorrow." Tink said before she could stop herself. She couldn't bare to see Wendy upset after what Tink had put her through. Wendy looked over her shoulder and smiled briefly at her before Pan tugged her away to the hut.

~~~~~~~~

Ursula thought it would be so easy. Taking over Wendy's life seemed like such an easy thing. Phase one of the plan had originally ben to get rid of the one person that would figure Ursula out. She thought she had, but Tinkerbell's reappearance made Ursula's heart leap into her throat.