3: Snooper Trooper

Start from the beginning

I groaned, why does he need to find out who knocked him out. For revenge? This sucks. 

"You okay, Grey?" Kevin asked quietly. "You look, well a little pissed off." 

I turn red embarrassed, "Oh no nothing, don't worry. And I might need to drop you off a little earlier."

"How? We're in class?" he asked confused.

I rolled my eyes and raised my hand. "Yes, Miss. Carson," Mr. Blanker let me speak.

"Kevin and I need to leave school early for a Physics project and we need to have enough time to set up."

He nods, "Of course, I'll right you two a pass, good luck." He paused, "Never mind you both have straight As anyway," he shrugged writing out passes for Kevin and I. He hands us each a pass and I get up out of my seat leaving the class room. 

Kevin catches up to me, "That was amazingly awesome!" He smiled.

"Perks of being a teacher's pet," I laugh as we leave to the office and I give the secretary the passes and we leave the school, no one even questioning it. 

The amount of inspiration shining on Kevin's face was blinding. "Wait so why do you need to leave early?" 

I bite my lip, "My aunt wanted me to help her out a bit." 

He looked at me, studying me... "Oh, okay. Have fun with that."

We get into the truck and I go drive to his house. "Sorry about this last minute thing."

"Sorry? I'm leaving school early! Don't be sorry about that."

I laughed and we drove to his place and I dropped him off before rushing over to Starbucks getting Will his expensive white-girl drink. After that, I headed to the gym and I get dressed. I see Kyle's new Jeep and I curse as I jog in, in my full blown Caster gear. 

"Caster!" I'm welcomed with cheers and I smile a bit. 

"Hey, guys."

"Welcome home, sweetheart," Will and Darian joked.

I laugh, "I'm home!" I hand Will his coffee and he smiled with thanks drinking some, acting like he just drank liquid heaven.

"Caster, Saul had said there's a public match next month and he thought you should join," Max had said with a smirk. 

"Tell him no, sorry," I replied with a slight frown.

  "Come on! We all know you could win the 10 grand like last time with Underworld Match-ups," Will said with enthusiasm. "That's easy money!"  

  "I don't want money, Will. I just want my life back," I say and I realized how much I really wanted to cry but I suppress those feelings. I can't cry, especially now. Darian and Will look at me with comfort as I hear the back door slam shut. I bet that was the trio. At least I made them run away. I shake my hands a bit, "What ever though. Will, Bring me my new training program from Saul please."

Will nods jogging to his office drinking his coffee and returns with a large folder. "Here ya go, Saul's new training program for Caster herself." 

I scanned over it and not much changed.

Day 1:

3 sets of 5 minute speed jump ropes

6 minutes on the speed bag

3 sets 5 minute shadow boxing

3 sets of 5 minute heavy bag

Day 2: