Quit Holding Back

Jack Gilinsky's Point Of View

So maybe I was a bit too excruciating towards Bella. The boys keep saying she hates me now, I just hope that's not 100% true. I love Bella and I should have never acted that way towards her, I shouldn't have yelled at her either.

Currently the boys and I are buying tickets to see Paranormal Activity. After sorting it all out, the boys and I decided to see a movie then call it a day. This movie didn't look scary at all in the trailer, but I was down to see it.

"Alright, G you wanna grab some seats for us, we're gonna get some nachos, candy and drinks," Johnson says, I look up from my phone and nod, "For sure man. Just get me some nachos with lots of jalapeño peppers," I grin, he nods with a chuckle. Nachos sound bomb as fuck right now.

On my way walking to theater 12, I spot a girl walking to the bathroom, with wavy brown hair. Oh shit! Is that Bella? I can apologize to her! Turning right on my feet I speedily walk to the outside of the bathroom and wait for her in a seat.

Johnson, Sam and Nate haven't noticed that I turned back and didn't get the seats but they'll notice soon. Too bad, this is more significant than getting movie seats.

Bella comes out like 1 minute later and I jump up on my feet, "Bella! Bella!" I smile brightly at her and she looks at me, scrunching her eyebrows immediately. "Hey," I smile down at her, Bella just rolls her eyes and walks away.

I catch up to her and hold her arms so she won't leave me, "Bella, look I'm so sor-" I begin but she cuts me off, "I'm sorry, who are you?" she questions me. What the fuck. Now it's my turn to scrunch my eyebrows "Umm," I nervously laugh, she's kidding right? "I don't recall anyone by the name of Um, now please excuse me I have a movie to get to," she says trying to get out of my grip, I grin at her fail attempt.

Then I sigh, "C'mon don't be that way B," I say looking into her eyes. Why is she being so petty? Bella laughs coldly, "What way Jack?!" she snaps at me. "Like that," I mumble quietly knowing she could hear me still.

Bella looks into my eyes deeply, but looks away after a few seconds, "Fuck off! Don't tell me how to act when you're the one acting difficult and shitty towards me," Bella explains. I'm sorry.

"I know I am acting that way towards you but not anymore, I want to apolo-" She cuts me off again "No. Apology not accepted. But why even care right? I mean I was leaving you guys anyway, I don't need an apology I just need to get out of this state," she speaks leaving venom in every word. Baby girl, you don't mean that.

"Jack let me go!" she says through gritted teeth, as my smirk clearly visible on my face. "Hmm. How about no? Yeah, I'm agreeing to not let go of you, sorry babe," I chirp, she looks so mad right now, it's so attractive. Damn, I love it when she gets mad.

"Let me go! Quit it! Quit holding me back!" She shouts a bit too loud, it's alright though because I got this situation all planned out already. "Quit holding you back or me?" I question her, she looks at me puzzled, "Me, quit holding me back," she speaks in a duh voice.

I laugh "B I'm confused, you or me, you and I, me or you?" I question her, she looks so puzzled and thinks for a minute, I give her time. Say me, say me. "I think you should quit holding back?" Bella mutters, she's completely confused, I find it cute, but I use her words against her.

Leaning in, she looks up at me and notices what I'm about to do, I smash my lips onto hers before she could say anything. She said I should quit holding back so I did, and trust me, I was holding back a lot to not kiss her.

With my eyes closed and my mind empty, I felt an electric wave tingle through my lips when they met with hers. Suddenly I felt sexually aroused and high, like in a dream state. Everything felt great at the moment because I was kissing the most exquisite girl in my life, the only one I love.

Bella's Point Of View

Jack is kissing me! Jack is kissing me and I didn't want to do anything but kiss back. What is wrong with me? Why am I leading him on like this? It's not good to do that. But his lips on mine felt so right.

His lips are so soft, they move perfectly against mine, it feels like I'm flying through the clouds and no one is here but Jack and I.

Few minutes pass by our make out session, then we stop to take a breath, he smiles big at me, "You kissed back," he whispers, slightly out of breath. I instinctively look down at my feet due to my shyness and stupidity, "Mmhmm," I mumble, I should have never done what I've just done.

Jack's large hand lifts my face back up to look at his, "What's wrong? Did I bite your lip too hard?" he asks with worry filled on his face. "No, Jack. I just wanna say, that I forgive you. For everything. But, I can't do it. I can't keep leading you on like this. I have to leave," I explain, I feel like I'm breaking his heart all over again, but I'm also breaking mine as well.

"No you don't, stay with me. Don't leave me again. I can't let you go. If you leave, I'm following right behind that ass of yours," He states, aww Jack.

Why must you be so great, but I be so terrible to you in return. In the past I've done so much that hurt you, yet you still want me?

Jack sighs, searching in my eyes trying to find a way to get me to stay "I love you. Did you know that?" he asks me in a quiet tone, I blush with a smile creeping onto my face.

"I love you too Jack. That's why I have to let you go," I whisper, his eyes get watery, please don't cry in front of me. It hurts me so damn much knowing that I'm the reason that caused him to cry.

"But would if I came back?" He blurts, "What?" I ask him, I am a bit puzzled. Jack looks at my lips, then me again, "They say if you love something, let it go. But if it comes back, it's yours right? Now I'm coming back Bella, you've already let me go, dozens of times. Now I'm coming back and I'm here to stay. Bella I'm yours," he assures me and with that his lips reconnect with mine, causing the great pleasure to return in my body.