Too Hot To Be True

Bella's Point Of View

I am so ready to shop til I drop, I love shopping so much, it's one of my favorite hobbies of all time. After entering the mall that I've never been to, Jess and I be the wise ones and straight to the map screen. This is a mall far from where Jess and I live so we have no idea where everything is located, but usually we known all the stores and where they are located in the malls we've been to in the past.

Jess points on the screen that is lit up, showing several stores, "Alright, let's hit Hollister first shall we?" Jess asks, I nod my head and take her by the arm, literally dragging her to Hollister.

I love Hollister clothes, although I'm not a fan of how they set up their store. Inside their store, everywhere you turn, there's a fake palm tree right there, just waiting for you to run into it. To top that off, the lights are dimmed very low in the store as well, so you never know where the palm tree is until it hits you, just like the strong scent when you walk in the store.

As soon as we walk into the store, the scent hits us, that very familiar scent that always fills my nostrils when I enter the store. Jess and I separate from each other's sides when we both spot something we are interested in, my eyes immediately land on the bathing suits, I was desperately in need for one, in spite of the fact that it was only May.

I searched through the rack repeatedly and finally found one, it was a light blue, strappy, push-up bikini that had colorful aztec print on the sides/corners, then the bikini bottoms were just a light blue color, the main color to the bikini. Quickly, I tried it on and it complemented my golden, tanned skin and it fit in all the right places.

Then I looked around the store more and about 35 minutes later, Jess and I were at the checkout. I was first to check out my items, the total was $126.79 so I payed with cash. I had at least 3 large bags I had to carry, they were all full of flowy, baggy t-shirts, skinny jeans, jeggings, boyfriend jeans, cute crop tops, a hoodie and that one bikini.

I was happy with all my purchases, now Jess and I have lots of bags but it's alright. "Jess let's go upstairs to Victoria's Secret!" I squealed, I've always loved getting new underwear and bras from there, the bras were always super comfortable. Jess nodded, "Okay, the elevator is to our left," she said as we walked through the mall.

After going inside the elevator, I checked out all my clothes in my bag, excited to wear them all to school. I heard many male voices as the elevator went up, but I didn't look up, I continued looking at all the clothes I bought from Hollister.

The elevator stopped at the 2nd floor, Jess and I exited and I led the way to Victoria's Secret but Jess pulled me to go inside Pacsun, not that I didn't wanna go in this store.

"OMG! Did you just see those guys in the elevator?! Holy crap, they were hot! Those guys were the Omaha boys!" Jess squeals like a little girl, I look at her confused as she holds my arms excitedly.

"What are you talking about? You must be imagining stuff Jess," I laugh but she shakes me rapidly. "No! I am not imagining anything. Okay maybe me marrying Zac Efron, but still, those were your best friends from highschool Bella! The Omaha boys!" She squeals again, I look at her in disbelief, "My Omaha boys?" I question her and my stomach drops.

Jess nods and crouches behind some hangers with clothes on them, "Yes! They are all in this store, right now too! There over there checking out The Hundreds and Volcom racks!" she whispers loudly.

I look in the direction she's looking and sure enough there's a group of boys standing there observing the clothing. There's about 5 of them though, I don't recognize half of them either. Two of them look exactly alike, I think they're twins. But the other half, hell yeah I recognize them, they've all gotten super tall, longer hair, more tan skin, more muscular and from here, it sounds to me like they all have super deep voices too.

Oh gosh. This is making my heart rate increase by 1,000 and I have no clue what to do. I have one chance in a lifetime (probably, you never know) to go over there and see my high school best friends again. Should I take that chance? Or should I just sit here and pretend I'm looking at clothing so I don't stand out more, why were already in an elevator with me, they probably would've said something to me if they remembered me right? I don't know, oh my gosh, I don't know.

Just when I turn around, ready to rush out of here, I bump into a tall gorilla. My bad, it was just a really muscular, tall guy. "Oh shoot, I'm so sorry, here, lemme help you with that," The guy says and helps me collect the clothes that were brand new from Hollister that had spilt on the dusty floor.

"My apologies, I wasn't watching where I was going," The heavenly voice speaks again and I look up to thank at him, "It's fine. Thanks for helping me," I smile at him, his dark brown eyes meet mine and they look so familiar. My stomach does flips as he stares back at me.

His eyes are so mesmerizing as his voice is so beautiful. He stares right back at me and places the last item of clothing in my Hollister bag, "Yeah, u-um, your welcome," he stutters, causing an even bigger smile to appear on my face. Gosh I probably look like some crazy smiling psychopath at the moment.

I know it's cheesy, but it feels like the world stops as I stare at him, I focus on his face and analyze his amazing eyebrows, his dark brown eyes, his cute little nose and his bright, big smile that could most likely make anyone's day. He looks like perfection standing right in front of me.

I feel Jess tug on my arm, snapping me out of my trance and I blush wildly, "See you around?" the guy asks me quickly as I am being pulled out of Pacsun. "See you around!" I yell back and then I don't see his face anymore.

Now I'm looking at Jess' amused, shocked, starstruck, yet happy face. "Do you know who that was?" She asks me in a super loud tone, I sigh, "No but he looked really really hot. And familiar," I answered with myself puzzled.  Jess looks at me like I'm dumb. "Bella! That was Jack fucking Gilinsky! Your high school sweetheart!" Jess states slowly. Oh my gosh. Are you serious? Oh. My. Gosh.