"Then what do we do? Split up and look around for him?" Jimin asked with a hint of bitter in his voice.

"No! That would be like loosing each other." Namjoon hyung said, and he's right. If we split off then all of us would be lost like Taehyung.

"What about if we go home and look for him there and if he's not there then lets ask manager hyung to give it to us" I said unconsciously.

"That's a great idea, lets do it!" Jin quickly turned around and that's when I realised that actually said my idea out loud. Jin and the rest of the group were going far ahead whilst I just stood there, simply thinking that I had the guts to say it out loud.

Someone grabbed my wrist pulling me back to reality. I looked at the person quickly and it was Namjoon holding my wrist tightly speed walking towards the group.

"I don't want you to get left behind." He simply smiled showing his dimples.

We ran most of the way home because Jin was too fast- I'm not complaining but that was rather fast. All of us stopped at the front door of our dorm waiting for Jin to open it. When he finally started opening the door all of the questions started to flood my head. Is he ok? Why wasn't he with us? Did he even leave the dorm?

As we entered all of us except from Jimin rushed into the dorm scanning around shouting "Taehyung!" except from me because I didn't really feel like revealing my voice. I looked in his room at first but there was no sign of him. When I was about to close the door I noticed his previous clothes hanged up on the chair. So he did change... does that mean he went out? I note that and quickly check my own room to see if he's not hiding but there was no one in there.

Now this is annoying me. Where the hell is he! I'm not the person for shouting but who knows where the hell he is right now! He is the only person I feel comfortable after this mornings encounter when he found me in his room- Wait! He was feeling sick and he had one tablet. But he didn't seem that good to me. What if he feels sick when he's out. No, no, no, no, no... WHERE THE HECK IS HE?!

Quickly I run into the living room to go and check the kitchen but every member was in the living room. Therefore I stood still looking at them whilst Jin is calling someone- Probably manager hyung. Jin the quickly cancels the call and starts to type the numbers into his phone. I quickly jog over as Hoseok whispers to Jin, "speakers".

Ringing...

Ringing...

Ringing...

......

Sorry this person is unavail-

"What the hell?" Jin asks calmly looking directly at the phone cutting the voice off. Everyone stood still in silence. A bit creepy if you ask me.

"Should we call Baekhyun?" Hoseok asked with a small voice. Everyone looked at him surprised except from Yoongi and Jimin.

"Do you mean Baekhyun from Exo?" Namjoon asked baffled by Hoseok's statement. And by the looks of everyone else they look baffled too.

"Y-Yea... He kind of knows Taehyung... I think.. That he knew Taehyung since he was six years old." Hoseok said with hesitation but Jin quickly dialled Manager hyungs number again but this time looking more worried than before. 

Before the manager picked up Namjoon and Jin were chanting under their breaths that 'its the first day. How can this happen.' But then a mind blocking question popped into my head. Who's fault is it- Who's fault is it that Tae is lost. Is it our fault or his...

Simpleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें