"What happened?" I asked standing behind a tree. "Can't catch me old man?"

"I'm too sexy to be an old man. Admit it, I'm the eternal stud, and you love it."

We broke off into a sprit again. I went over to water but not close enough to touch it and began running on the shore line. I didn't dare look back, afraid that Damon may attack me anytime.

"You know vampires enjoy a good chase." Damon taunted his breath tickling my neck. "Especially one so hot."

"Tell me about it." I muttered picking up speed to go faster.

"I think I'm done playing." I heard Damon mutter before, I felt a hard push on my bak, knowing Damon was tackling me. Except when we fell Damon changed the position so I was on top an he got the impact of the fall.

Before I could react, Damon change positions again so he was on top, both his hands by either side of my face.

"I think I like this position. Don't you angel?" He asked, making my breathing hitch and speed up.

He looked from my eyes to my lips, then closed the space between us. His lips molded perfectly with mine, as they moved in sync.

"Have I mentioned how infatuated I am with you?" Damon asked in between breaths.

I shook my head no, before pulling his head down to meet my lips.

Finally when we stopped, he rested his forehead on mine.

"Do you know how mad I am at myself for not being your first kiss?" He asked. I didn't do anything but continue staring into his eyes. "But I'm going to make sure I'm your last." He hesitated for a second and broke eye contact before continuing. "I don't know how I should ask, but I'm just going to. Kayla would you do me the extraordinary honour of being my girlfriend?"

I finally found my voice again as I teased Damon. "Hm. I don't know..." He responded with a growl and gently biting my neck.

"Well if your not going to be mine, I'm afraid I'll be forced to rip your jugular out." Damon teased kissing my neck.

"Hm." I muttered pulling his head to meet my lips with his.

I pulled away much to his disappointment. "We have surfing to do." I teased before getting out of his hold and running to were the surf board was leaving him on the ground all alone.

"Damn tease." He muttered, chasing after me while I giggled.

I got on the board, that was placed on the sand while I waited for him to catch up. When he did, I didn't expect him to stand right behind me on the board and so close to me.

"Keep your hands out like this." He muttered, by my ear, his breath tickling my neck and sending a shiver down my spine. I closed my eyes as I felt dizzy, unable to focus properly. I could feel the smirk playing on his lips as his mouth was practically touching my neck. He lifted my hands up.

"You know, if you don't want to be my girlfriend, I can always go back to one of my blood bags. You know it be like two in one, blood and s-" I cut him off as I spun around and put my hand on his mouth.

"Shut up." I said. He responded by biting my palm.

I pulled my hand back glaring at him as the blood flowed but the cut healed directly afterwards. He put his fingers in the belt hoops of my shorts and pulled me closer to him, then putting his arms around my waist.

"But then again, you taste pretty good too." He said licking his lips clean of my blood.

I leaned in to kiss his neck the mischievous smirk on my face. Then I whispered against his neck. "Surfing Damon, surfing."

~*~

"What do you mean Elijah disappeared?" I asked, the shock clear on his face.

"I mean exactly that." Stefan said through the phone.

I stopped pacing to see Damon's face focused on the floor, and every once in a while he'd growl.

I began facing again. "The guy was dead. Did he suddenly grow another heart without the stake and walk away?" I asked.

"I'm guessing its a break in. Maybe one of his friends or something."

"Is anything else missing?" I asked. Who knows maybe someone took something that could help break my damn curse, then I'm doomed.

"Not that I know of." Stefan said.

I groaned. "Okay. Damon and I are gonna come home." I muttered reluctantly not wanting this vacation to end. Honestly it was good not having to be serious and worried all the time. I liked being carefree and feeling loved. Well it was good while it lasted.

~*~

"Nothing looks like its missing." I muttered walking back into the living room. After a discussion, Damon finally agreed we needed to come home. It took lots of convincing and I almost caved in, but then again here we are.

A knock sounded on the door and Stefan walked away to answer it. A few seconds later, in came Alaric.

"And the parties complete." I muttered. I couldn't help but feel the strong magic that he pulled with him as he walked. For the first time I snapped my head to look at him. He looked the same, but different.

"Do you know who took Elijah's body?" Alaric asked. He just gave off a different aura today. Something was wrong, and I was going to find out.

"No." I answered. "Do you know who took the body Alaric?" I asked.

"Not the slightest clue." He responded.

"Do you think it could be one of his siblings?" Stefan asked. Why didn't I think of that?

"There's a high possibility of that." I answered, thinking about it. It could be and his siblings would obviously undagger him right? "Yeah till then. Keep your guards up. Jeremy, Matt and Elena, have a supernatural being with you at all times. Tyler I recommend it for you too, and besides that all that we can do is be careful. Oh yeah and also if you go anywhere, tell someone first."

"Klaus is coming though for me!" Elena declared loudly, tears streaming down her face. Stefan immediately went to try and cheer her up while I rolled my eyes.

"Elena crying isn't going to do anything." I said as nicely as I could manage. "Trust me, nothings going to happen."

~*~

Authors Note:

Okay so first of all I have a new book on my profile. Its called 'Art Rebels' i just started it and i'm pretty proud of it, so if you could so kindly check it out, and leave feedback it would mean the world to me! <3

Did you like the chapter? I was inspired by this book I read at the library the other day and it helped me to continue writing this...

I worked hard on the Dayla scenes trying to make them as good as possible, and I think I did a pretty good job. What do you think?

Do you think Damon and Kayla are going to last?

Whats with that eternal war in between Elena and Kayla?

Whats wrong with Alaric?

Who has Elijah's body?

Whats happening next?

How were the Dayla scenes?

What do you want to see next?

Till next time by fuzzy bunnies.....