"Get ready!" I tell him and quickly move away from him. He rolls his eyes and I leave his bedroom. Since, I have to get home and change into fresh clothes, I don't make pancakes and make grilled cheese sandwiches instead. While singing to the new One Direction album, I act like I'm the biggest cook in the world.

When Niall comes into the kitchen, he burst out laughing and walks over tome. "What are you doing?" He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and looks over my shoulder. I just finished and put the grilled sandwiches on a plate.

"Breakfast." I smile and hold up the plate. I put it back down and take one slice. "Open." I tell Niall. He obeys and open his mouth as wide as possible. I let him take a bite before I try my creation myself.

"Hmmmm." He nods at the same time and gives me a kiss on the cheek before opening his mouth widely again. I let him have a bite and then take a bite of our yummy breakfast. This goes on until we have nothing left.

"Ready to drive me home?" I turn around to face my boyfriend and put my arms around his neck. He nods and leans in for a kiss.

"I love you." Niall smiles when we pull apart.

"I love you too." I say cheerfully and kiss his chin before I literally slide away from him and grab my bag. Niall quickly runs back to the bedroom to get his phone and then we leave his house. He drives me to the student accommodation. Afraid that someone could see us together, I get out of his car without one last kiss.

Instead I text him the kiss emoji when I'm in the elevator. Back in my apartment, I change into new clothes and pack my backpack before I head out to my first class.

It feels like it's the longest day ever. Only ¼ of the whole class, in every class, attends today. Probably because winter holidays start and this term is over. Minutes feel like hours. I only listen with one ear what the professor is saying while I doodle random things into my notebook.

When my last class is finally over, I notice that I only drew question marks. I quickly pack my bags and then go to Starbucks to get a drink. I stand in line and text with Maria. She wants me to come clubbing with her tonight and Ally already said yes. It should be a, quote: "fun girls night out." I'm not quite sure about that though. 

"Hey!" 

I look up from my phone and see Adam brightly smirking at me as always. I think about a time, where I didn't see him smile.

"Hi." I smile and tell him what I want. I pay and then he gives my cup to his co worker.

"Are you going clubbing tonight?" He asks as I walk down the line.

"I don't know yet." I honestly admit. On one side a nice girls night out might be fun but on the other side, I would love to spend a night with just Niall.

"You have to." He tries to convince me.

"I'll think about it." I smile. He smiles, rolls his eyes and gives me my finished drink. "Thank you." I take a sip and take a step back.

"You're welcome." He winks at me and I leave. What was that wink?, my inner voice asks. Doesn't he know that I'm Niall's girlfriend? Oh wait, he doesn't. No one does, except my family, Niall's family, Ally, Shawn and the boys from 1D. I don't know if Niall's friends know that we're together, but judging form last night, they don't. Otherwise they would have said something to Niall because of that girl, right?

In my apartment, I find Maria and Ally getting dressed for tonight. "Who let you in?" I want to know as I close the door behind me.

"Ethan borrowed me his spare key for emergencies." Ally explains and I should have known that before I asked her. Of course Ethan gave her his key for emergencies, even though this isn't a emergency, I think and roll my eyes at my friends.