Chapter Sixteen: Historical Algarve

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing Emperor's new clothes. It scared the life out of me. I didn't want to wake up at 6:00 but had to. Apparently I take ages to get ready. My sister and I woke up to get ready whereas mum staying lying in bed.

She says she'll wake up at 6:30 but when that time comes, she is still in bed!

Today we are taking a day trip to the historical algarve. I really don't want to but I don't really have a choice on this.

****

We waited for the mini bus to pick us up. My outfit consisted of blue highwaist jeans, a superman t-shirt and a red & Black checkered top. I wore batman sock and my platform shoes. My accessories were my ying-yang choker, ying-yang necklace, a necklace with a cross and my mood necklace. My black bandana on my head. I had my fake hoop too that I could use as either a nose ring lip ring or cartalige piercing. I used it as a helix.

My mum, being my mum, complained about my accessories. It doesn't present me in a nice way. I've grown up in a family of Christians and I really don't care what she thinks. I give up listening to my family. Nothing I do pleases them so why bother. She made me take out my hoop. And she was still displeased with my earrings. I was wearing fake plugs.

I give up trying to please her. She can't make me be someone i'm not....

****

We are 900 metres up a mountain! I can't deal I hate heights. We got back onto the coach and went to our lunch break. I had Peri-Peri Chicken with chips. I have wifi a little earlier and spoke to Matt for a few minutes. I miss him alot.

Me: Gonna be out all day

Matt: Have fun. Don't get into too much trouble. Kisses cheek <3

Me: I'm a good girl! I never get into trouble. Missing you loads

Matt: Okay beautiful. Miss you too

Me: You're all I think about

Matt: Huggles loads. Steals a kiss.

That's when I lost wifi. He really is all I think about constantly. He is my lock and wallpaper. He is my love and life. To be honest I don't know what i'd do without him. It upsets me thinking that one day... I might loose him.

****

Why do you care what people think
Are you hooked up to the leash
You know anklebiters
Ate up your personality
Try to remember how it felt
To just make up your own steps
And then ankelbiters
Chew up and spit out someone else
Fall in love with yourself

Because someday you're gonna be the only one you've got
Someday
You're gonna be the only one you've got
Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead
Someday you're gonna be the only one you've got

This song encourgaes to stand on my own two feet. But whenever I build up my walls they come crashing down again

****

School is in another year and I just want to disappear again
Again
I hate the world I just can't win and sometimes I just wish it would all end
All end
I walk around with headphones in
A hoodie on
Trying to blend in
With all the other useless kids
That's how i've always been.

I prefer to stay in the back Ground but with some people it draws more attention to me. We got back to the hotel at 7:25pm! I'm so freaking tired. Mum said we can sit around the tv and watch something.

1. It's all in forgien

And

2. I don't want to!

Maybe I can sleep. I'm too tired. Tomorrow is my lie in day....

****