Chapter Five: The Relationship

Two weeks later

Omg! Matt finally asked me out. After me dropping...not so subtle hints but whatever! This is what happened...

One week earlier

Matt: Hi hi

Me: Hay Matt. I was just wondering. What do you think me?

Matt: You're beautiful :3

I blushed. Gosh he always had this effect on me.

Me: Thanks. Hehe. What if I kissed someone would you not like me anymore?

Matt: Well we aren't exculsive. Plus you're not my gf - yet

Me: Yet!? What's that meant to mean!? :o I really want you to ask me out....

Matt: I did ask you a few weeks ago

Me: When!? Oh doesn't matter. Now I have to wait a while for you to ask me...

Matt: Then I'll ask sooner.

Me: How much sooner?? :)

Matt: Be mine :)

Me: Hmm....I was already yours

Matt: Officially!?

Me: Okaii...I will officially be yours

I'm so happy! I have a boyfriend!

I marked this date everywhere. My calender, Instagram, BBM...Everywhere. 16.06.15!

I'm so happy!

Present day

I'm so happy. It's a shame school has to go ruin my mood.

My phone vibrated in my bag. I looked around to make sure teachers weren't lurking around.

I took it out of the pocket.

Matt: Have fun at school baby :*

Me: I won't. Hehe :3

Matt: Just remember i'm here when you get out.

I turned of my phone and put it away in my bag. I hope it doesn't go off.

****

3rd Lesson which is Music. I have my singing lesson before hand for 15 minutes.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in darling." Mrs Pell said.

She is the best singing teacher in the world. I adore her.

"Hi Miss." I put my bag down and removed my song sheet out of my bag.

"Which song are we doing Bailey?" She asked.

"The flower that shattered the stone." I replied.

She got the book that contained the song out of her case and said,

"Are you ready to start?" I nodded.

"Do you really need the words?" She asked.

"No, not really." I put the words back in my bag. Stood in places as she started playing the piano.

The earth is our mother just turning around
With her trees in the forest and roots underground
Our father above us who's sigh is the wind
Paint us a rainbow without any end

As the river runs freely
The mountain does rise
Let me touch with my fingers and see with my eyes
In the hearts of the children a pure love still grows
Like a bright star in heaven that lights our way home
Like the flower that shattered the stone...

The song went on for another verse and then the chorus again. I like this song. It's great and the melody is so moving.

****

She gave me a new song to work on and I'll see her again next Monday.

I went upstairs to my Music class.

"Hi Sir." I said to Mr Prestly.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded and sat next to my Music partner and one of my bestfriends Tasha. I love her.

"What are we working on?" I asked.

"The Beatles. We are learning to play 'Hey Jude' on the keyboard." Oh great! I groaned.

"You alright Bailey?" Mr Prestly asked me.

"Yeah Sir, Fine." He kept his eyes locked on me. Ooo he makes me want to do stuff to him.

I know it's bad. Hehe.

****

Oh it's good to be home!
I feel so lazy. I can't be asked to do anything. It's Arts week in like 3 weeks.

I like arts week only because we don't have actual lessons. I'm so tired.

I lay on my bed staring at my ceiling. My Mom wasn't home from work yet and neither was my brother.

I take out my phone about to message Matt until I got a phone call.

Incoming call: Lacey

I pressed the accept button even though I didn't want to. Lacey is like my bestfriend, I tell her everything and I trust her. She ever says we are bestfriends. But when she goes off with Jade, it's as if I don't exsist anymore....

"Hay Lacey, What's up?"

"Hey. Just got off the bus. Thought I could call you."

"Yeah okay. Do you think Tiffany is ever going to come back soon?"

Tiffany is this girl that bully's me. She just finds one little thing to do to just threaten me. I am scared of her but the sad thing is I'm older than her.

Yes I have done bad things in the past at school but most people have forgave and forgot. The people that were affected the most don't care anymore. So why should she when she wasn't involved.

"Earth to Bailey? Are you still there?" Lacey brought me back to reality.

"Yeah I'm here." I answered wearily.

"Are you okay?"

"You know Tiffany scares me. And you pretending to be her friend when she is around doesn't make it any better. You know she picks on me for fun. I just think bully's are people trying to hide their own insecurites and bring out others. Yes i'm a lier, theif, ugly, fat. Tell me something I don't know!"

"Look Bai-" I cut her off.

"Don't worry," I heard the front door open and close, "My Mom's back. Got to go."

I ended the call before she could even say goodbye.

****

Matt: You're such a little cutie :3

Me: No I'm not -Hides Face-

Matt: -Nods-

Me: You're so sweet. I've got to go booboo.

Matt: Aww Okay. Goodnight babygirl. Sweet dreams <3