Chapter Nine: Cheating?

Matt and I have been together for 3 months now amd on friday it will be 4. It feel like we've been together forever....

He didn't come to see me when he said he would which disappointed me. I'm used to disappointment but it hurt from him.

The half term is coming soon and I'm so happy. Next week is my last week of school before the week holiday. BUT IT'S ONLY A WEEK!

Oh and Halloweeeeeeen! But I can't even celebrate it because of my religion. How shiz!

Matt: I'm cooking. And then i'll watch The Walking dead.

I didn't know he liked The Walking dead. Frick! It's his birthday next month on the 17th. I have no clue what to get him. I'm usually so good at shopping for people. I just want his gift to be perfect.

Me: And you like Breaking bad, don't you!?

Now I know for sure he likes Breaking bad! I'm such a great girlfriend.

Harvey moved in next door a few weeks ago. It isn't awkward at all. Him and I still talk. My mum doesn't know him and I had a thing and I'd like to keep it that way.

"Bailey! Dinner is downstairs!" My mum calls from her room.

I go downstairs taking my phone with me.

I get to the kitchen to see my mum has made potatoes and left out soup for me. I'm not really hungry so i'm not going to eat. Instead I sit on the couter and play my music outloud.

Who's gonna listen when you run out of lies
Who's gonna here you when your words seem worthless
Who's gonna save you when you're out of time
And who's gonna want you when you're on your knees begging oh
Please take me on my word
I'm desperate
I swesr I never meant to hurt no one no oh
Please stay for what it's worth i'm desperate

As the chorus started to play I got up and dance around the kitchen while singing the lyrics.

You're on your own
So don't you call my name
I will take you do-

"Am I interrupting?"

I turned around to see Harvey standing in the back door frame.

"Harvey! You can't just barge in. At least call first."

I paused my music and resumed my previous position sitting on the countertop. Harvey walked over to my side leaning over the counter top looking up at me.

"How was school?" He asked.

"As good as school can get really." We both laughed.

It feel quiet for a while and we just stared at each other. We always end up doing this. But I always look away before he leans in... But this time I didn't.

I kissed Harvey. It felt good but deep down I know I felt guilty...

I continued to kiss him. His hand began to trail down my body. I shivered in pleasure and smiled into the kiss.

I heard my mum's footsteps and stopped kissing Harvey. I knew he heard too. He gave me a peck on the cheek and left the way he came. The back door.

I was left in a daze.

"Are you okay?" My mum asked as she entered the kitchen.

I couldn't respond. I just smiled and went up to my room.

****

I decide to listen to one more song before I go to bed.

It's a rainy day in his heart
It's always light burned out
He want to feel the sunshine
But all he feel is doubt
He wonders if she hears him when
He doesn't make a sound
Or if she know she saves him when the world shoots him down
She brings out the best in him
Gives him motivation
To keep going so
He wrote her a love note that went a little something like this

When you find yourself caught in the rain
Just know you can call my name
And i'll light up the sky
When you find yourself with growing pains
Hurt that just won't go away then i'll bring bandaids
Strong enough to turn that pain to love....

This song reminds me alot of Matt. I bring out the best in him and give him motivation to keep going...

However, I am the world shooting him down. If I tell him what happened today he will be crushed. What do I do?