Chapter Twelve

Finally! It's friday. One more week till halfterm.

I sit bored in my Chemisty class with my friends: Willow, Erin and Rachel. I love them all. They mean alot to me.

After school i'm going into town with Penny and the rest of my group but i'm going to leave early because i'm so tired!!

"What happend during global warming?" My chemisty teacher, Miss Cartor says.

I raise my hand and she picks me.

"The level of CO2 in the atmosphere rises."

"Yes! Then what?" The question was still addressed to me.

I whispered, "Everything dies." I thought the answer was wrong so I didn't want to speak up.

"Yes but something has to happened before," Then she whispered mimicking me, "Everything dies."

Ugh! Thanks Miss Cartor.

"Is she seriously mimicking me?" I say to Willow who is seated beside me.

"Yeah. What the hell!"

The lesson comes to an end and I can say I am ready for lunch. I'm so tired and hungry. All I have for lunch are hobnob buscuits. They are my fave.

Two more lessons

****

It's nearly time for me to have dinner but i'm not hungry. I had a talk with Shauna today. She is the one the knows the ins and outs of mine and Matt's relationship.

I told her that Matt needs to work on his confidence mostly. He hardly says I love you unless I say it first. He never messages ne first these days i'm always the first to do it. It's just upsetting.

I went onto Chatous which is a random chat site. It's like omegle but safer in a way. I was bored and decided to talk to random people.

Nightwatch wants to chat

Nightwatch is typing...

Nightwatch: Hi i'm Nathan Nice to meet you.

MarvelMonster: Hi. I'm bailey. Nice to meet you. I like your name.

It's true. I've always love the name Nathan.

Nightwatch: Thanks :) Um... Can I call you on your phone!?

MarvelMonster: Sure but i'm really shy

I gave him my number and within a matter of seconds he rang me. I slided the accept call button on my phone.

"Hay." I said.

"Hi. How are you?" Oh my gosh! His accent is beautiful.

"I'm okay thanks. Where are you from?" I asked.

"Manchester." Ah so Matt must have a similar accent since he is from Manchester too.

Nathan and I continued to talk. He makes me laugh alot and by the end of the call me cheeks hurt from all the laughing.

He said he will call me later. Is accent makes me melt not going to lie.

I put on my playlist and set it to shuffle.

I've heard that you've been sef medicating in the quiet of your room
Your sweet suburban tomb
But if you need a friend I'll help you stitch up your wounds
I heard that you've been having some trouble finding your world
I know how much that hurts
But if you need a friend then please just say the word
You've come this far
You're all cleaned up
You've made a mess again
There's no more trying time to sort yourself out...

I love this song. I can relate to it so much....

I just want to sleep and prepare for the weekend ahead.

Next stop... Dreamland