Her voice shakes with anger and she lifts her chin and stares at him defiantly.

He moves quickly blocking her way. His voice has lost the emotion, it's back to ice cold.

"Is that what you think that you were just some girl I slept with? After everything we went through. I would have died for you but you fucking left me without one fucking word. I searched where I could but I was a kid, a fucking confused kid, I tried so fucking hard, but you made sure you disappeared real good."

Her head is spinning with his accusations, his coldness. She just wants to run and hide under her sheets.

"Is this your excuse, that I supposedly left you and you were too angry to find me. Please move, I'm going back to bed."

"You're good at that aren't you - running away."

To her horror, the floodgates open and she can't stop the tears.

"I loved you, I fought for you, I would have done anything for you. You forgot me! And I hate you right now for making me remember how much I loved you. Because you are cruel and spiteful and don't deserve my love. Get out of my way."

At first he does nothing. Then he moves fractionally, giving her enough room to squeeze past him. She tries not to touch him as she slips through. She stops. He has hooked a finger in the elastic of the tiny shorts, halting her movement. Her heart is a runway train, thundering over the rail tracks.

"I have never forgotten you, you were - are - the love of my life."

He wipes a tear from her cheek with his thumb.

She looks up at him fearful that this is a lie. But his eyes are telling her a different story, one that transfixes her. She looks down afraid that he is playing with her.

He puts a finger under her chin and tilts her face upwards. Her knees have liquified, her heart is pounding so hard, she is sure he can hear it.

"I never forgot you."

"Stop playing this game, I don't want to-."

He lifts her effortlessly onto his hips as if she weighs nothing at all, pulling her legs around his waist. It's so sudden and unexpected that she gasps loudly. She can feel him throbbing between her legs. Hard, hot, insistent.

"Does this feel like a game to you?"

She whimpers and closes her eyes.

"Don't hurt me." Her whisper is earnest, urgent.

His voice is hoarse with emotion.

"I will never fucking hurt you, I will always protect you. I have never stopped loving you."

And like a switch has been turned on, he starts to kiss her neck, her breasts. He places her on the countertop, her legs still straddling him. He pushes her back gently and starts sucking her nipples through her lacy porn top. She arches her back and laces her fingers through his thick hair. His warm tongue draws lazy circles around her nipples and she cries out softly in pleasure.

He raises his head and looks into her eyes. And in that moment she feels love, security and hope. And he desire for him intensifies to almost breaking point. Then his mouth encloses her breast, the material between his hot lips and her stiffening nipples is an unwanted barrier.

Take it off Deke please.

He tears it off as if reading her mind, his hot mouth encasing her hard nipples. She screams softly with the pleasure of the sucking, nipping, licking. She is in ecstasy.

"More, I want more," she gasps.

"Tell me that you never forgot me," he whispers hoarsely as she pulls his head to her breasts.

"Never...oh God, I...never...forgot you my love.."

He tears off the lacy bottoms as if they are tissue, then plunges his finger into her warm wet centre. He finger fucks her until she's squirming for release. She opens her eyes. His eyes are dark and hooded, he is masculine and raw and real.

"Tell me what you want."

His voice is low, hoarse with desire, like her own.

"I...Oh God, please..."

His finger stops. He takes her hand and places it on his hot throbbing shaft. She fumbles with his zip then releases his hot hard cock which fills her hands with its impossibly huge width, with the veins bulging in thick ridges along its length. Then he spreads her legs apart and slowly places the soft warm wet tip of his cock against her lips, then teases her by rubbing lightly against her clit. She looks into his eyes and his lips curl in a wicked smile. He knows exactly what he's doing to her.

"I have waited so long for you, you are so fucking beautiful, you are the only fucking woman I have truly wanted."

Is any of this real or is she in some delicious fantasy. She pushes herself towards his cock craving his fullness. He spreads her legs further and then plunges himself inside her, so suddenly she screams with pleasure. He smiles lazily and places a hand over her mouth and she screams into it as he thrusts and thrusts.

She has wanted him for so long and it's better than anything she ever expected. He starts to build a rhythm, slowly thrusting then stopping. And each time he stops, she pushes against him, wanting, needing more.

"Beautiful girl, tell me what you want."

Again slow sensual strokes, that drive her wild, then the pause. She opens her eyes and pushes herself onto him, then with a voice fierce and primal she screams, "Fuck me, God, Deke, fuck me."

He smiles slowly and obliges her.

********************************

He carries her to his room and lays her on the bed. He spreads her legs apart and lowers his face onto her, licking and sucking. She thought she was done, but he is making her come again. She screams as she orgasms against his face. He pulls himself up and over her, and kisses her hard. Then plunges into her again. He comes a third time quickly, grunting hard, the sound- hot music in her ears. And when he's done, and has rolled off her, her turns her to face him. He pulls her to him and kisses her gently.

"I've waited a lifetime for you."

"But you spent most of it angry Deke, angry at me for something I didn't do."

"I've loved you from the moment I saw you, and when you left, without even saying goodbye, it tore my fucking heart to shreds Jenna, do you get that? Anger and love, know what that does to a man? It makes him strong and invincible. I ruled the world Jenna. People ripped their hair for me, the MC would die for me. I have enjoyed respect that no man in this town has ever had. And then you returned. You are my fucking kryptonite."

He kisses her again, hard and passionate.

"Don't make me break the law Deke, please."

"Do you trust me?"

She looks into his eyes, there is hot passion there, there is love, and there is truth.

"Tell me your plan. I want to know now."

He lifts her hand to his lips and plants a kiss on her palm.

"It's you and me against the world remember? Sleep now my warrior princess. Tomorrow, you go to war for me."