"What is my payment?" Kakuzu asked, not bothering to give her another look. She sighed in relief. At least he wouldn't stare at her with that intense gaze... She hated being looked at. It was like they could see her every flaw, her every scar. She looked to the man's face, her eyes wide. He was very gruff, he looked to be in his early 20's. Perhaps he really was a medic? A doctor perhaps?

"Just do it." The red eyed male said, his voice firm and low. Kakuzu stood in silence for a moment, before looking down at her. She quickly looked away from him, her feet planted to the ground. She had the urge to run, but she was frozen. His face screamed 'Worthless.'

"Ano..." She forced the words past her lips, pushing her fear aside. "You do not... need to... I'll... Be fine..." She stated as she took a step back. She felt ever so slightly more comfortable beside the other two boys. At least she knew them for a bit longer.

"Fuck that! Bitch, your fucking back was pouring blood earlier. You need to fucking get stitched up properly." Hinata blinked. Was the silver haired male being kind to her? She looked behind her, her long hair flaring around her as she did so. She focused on the silver haired guy through her veil of her bangs, he looked concerned with his eyebrows furrowed and lips tight. A small smile pulled itself onto her lips. This was the most concern or kindness she ever received, not counting her sister or cousin. Even the maids were rude to her, they didn't care one bit for her.

"Thank you..."

"Hmph." The male looked away, a light pink covering his pale cheeks.

"This way." The tall male gripped her upper arm, making her squeak. His hand wrapped around her thin arm, crushing the open flesh under her shirt together.

"Ow..." He yanked on her harder, making her wince as the wound tore a bit. "Kakuzu," He looked down at her, making her shrink, "Sorry for my rudeness... But... I... am cut there as well..." She whispered. His hand released her soon as the words left her mouth, letting the wound slowly split. Warm seeped from it, lines of red dripped down her arm. It looked like he accidently jarred it, making it reopen.

"How many wounds do you need attending to?" He asked, his voice sounding almost uninterested, but his tone seemed a bit higher. Perhaps he was sorry?

"There... Is the one on my back...? The one you just touched... One of my thigh... And... Here." She touched her stomach, flinching slightly at the feeling of it. Her father beat her harder than usual. Maybe it was because he wasn't using his sharpened Katana. He always went full out when it wasn't his sharpened Katana.

XxXxXXxxxxXxXxXxXxx

So many wounds. Were they all in need of stitches? Kakuzu stared at her, the girl looked so small and fragile. How did she get so many wounds? Was there someone after her? Kimi did talk about getting a new foster child, but this was a bit absurd. Indeed she tended to take in rather particular children, but this was an anomaly. After all, the kids got hurt after being in the home, not before.

"Follow me." He said again, turning to the infirmary. With so many rambunctious people in the house, Kimi had to get an infirmary installed. It was complete with everything a normal clinic would need. With how many gang wars the boys got involved in, it tended to be used often.

He remembered the one time Deidara came in nearly bleeding to death from a shot gun wound. The kid nearly bled to death.

Kimi nearly killed them all for being so ridiculous.

He held the door open for the girl, who franticly rushed through. He grunted to himself, getting kind of frustrated with her. She was so frightened, just like a bunny in a cave of lions.