Chapter 1

Nick Pov
>>|<<

I was knocking on my pops door, waiting on him to open up. It took him 5 extra minutes to come.

"Nigga what took so long? I waited for 10 minutes." I said, pushing past him.

"Lil nigga shut up, this my house." He said, slamming the door.

"Who helping with the bills though? Aw Ight." I said, going upstairs.

This nigga had me fucked up. Before he know it, Imma bounce on his ass. He need me , I dont need that nigga.

I went to my bathroom and started a warm shower. I went to get some clothes to change in when my phone started ringing.

"Speak mane."

"Bossman need you to bust this move for him real fast." Roc said and I shook my head.

"Damn. I just got in, tell him I'll be there in 15.."

"Ight, one."

I got up to turn the shower off and my dad barged in my room.

"Damn, what you want?" I asked and he mugged me.

"Yo ass betta be at school tomorrow. I wont hesitate to kick yo ass."

"Nigga you aint gone do shit, and dont worry about me." I said, sliding on my Jordans and grabbing my car keys.

"Alright, keep on. Come back at a decent time and dont be disrespecting me in my own house."

I walked past him, without saying shit. I aint have time for shit like that. I pulled up to the Trap house and got out. I greeted everybody as I walked in.

"Waddup Nick." Bossman gave me some dap. I took a seat and we got straight down to business.

"Alright, so you know plenty niggas at my head. I can only trust you because you my lil nigga. My ex-wife sending my daughter to me. Imma put you in yo own penthouse and she gone live with you. Yall both the same age so I put her in yo school. Imma also have security everywhere for yall and a few cars in the garage. You'll be getting paid BIG." He said and I nodded.

"Alright, Im down for whatever." I said and he nodded.

"Alright, come here tomorrow after school." He said and I gave him some dap.

I got home and finally took a shower. I was halfway sleep when my phone started ringing.

"What damn?"

"Nigga who you with!?" That was my ghetto ass girlfriend. I was so ready to dump her ass but she had some good head and pussy.

"Im at home.. Alone." I said, trying to stay calm.

"Why you always lying? You fucking lying! Bonetta just said she seen you with some bitch at Mickey D's." She yelled and I hung up on her ass.

-------------------------------------
I woke up the next morning, not feeling too good. A nigga head was hurting and I aint have time for Eureka (my gf) mess.
I took a quick shower then got dressed. I threw on a Nike jogging suit and white air-force ones. I tried picking out my nappy fro but that shit was making my head hurt worse.

I got in my car, heading to this weak ass school. My bestfriend Drea was waiting at my parking spot for me.

"Damn nigga." I said, laughing.

"Bruh shuddup. What took you so long? I been out here for 15 minutes."

"Girl I got here on time so shut the fuck up." I said, as we walked towards the school doors.

"Mhm, but what you doing today after school?" she asked.

"Bossman want me to stop by, I dont know after that." I said as I saw Eureka coming down the hallway.

"Awh, Ight. Let me know after that then." We shookup our handshake then she walked off.

"So you was with Drea last night?" Eureka asked me and I laughed.

"Bae you know Drea like females, so why you trippin?"

"Im tripping cause you was with a bitch last night! I might look dumb, but Ian dumb nigga!" She yelled, causing a scene.

"Look, Reka quit all that fucking screaming. You doing too much and yo ass gone believe Bonetta before me? Keep on and we gone be done." I said, walking away from her ass. She had me fucked up, I needed a blunt.

-------------------------------------------
School was finally out and Eureka was standing by my car.

"Baby Im sorry." She said, trying to give me a hug.

"Mane whatever. Ill call you later tonight." I pushed her out my way and got in my car.

I pulled up to the Trap house and it was pretty dead. Bossman n there yet so I sat around and chilled. I sat in my car and rolled up a blunt and he pulled up.

We went to his office and 15 minutes later it was a knock at the door.

"Come in." He said and I looked behind me . A girl walked in with red hair, this bitch was bad.

"Nick this my daughter, SaBrina. Brina this Nick." He said and I nodded my head at her as she waved.

"Here you go." He said, giving house keys and we went on our way. She got in the front seat as I turned up my Lucci cd. I knew exactly where I was going because bossman had already told me. My phone started ringing and it was Eureka. I didn't answer it, I was still a lil mad from earlier.

We pulled up to the penthouse and got out. SaBrina hadn't said a word the whole ride. Me and her might get along good if she kept it that way. We got in the house and it was big, somewhat party material.

"You gone ride with me later to go grab some clothes?" I asked and she nodded.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv, going right to the sports channel. She sat beside me and I glanced at her. Bossman lucky I had respect for him or I woulda been cramming his daughter right now.

She had thick thighs, a nice ass and perfect size breast. Her face was pretty and you could tell her hair was long from her leave out. Redhead yellow bone, that's exactly what she was.