Spain

Your in Spain's house. Goodluck.
---

October 25? Nope, no special event was related to that date, right?
"Um, is it your birthday?"

Spain smiled brightly like usual while shaking his head.
"Lovi's birthday?--"

"DONT CALL ME THAT IDIOTA!"
You giggled at the interruption.

"Nope, (y/n) you don't remember?"

You shook your head, because to be honest you didn't have a clue what today was."

"Well, remember I told you that next year, which is right now, I would take you with me to see the flock of sheep that go through Madrid?"

You hesitantly shook your head again. "No"

"Well, what are you waiting for?! Get ready!"

-Time skip-

It was a nice sunny day. Perfect if you could say. (Nothing's perfect tbh :^|)

"I believe the flock will pass by in a couple of minutes."

"Okay--oh my lord there over there!!!"
A Shepard was walking in the center, which there was a wall of tourists and locals gathered to see the phenomenon. The extremely large group of sheep speedily passed by. It was really entertaining to watch this. You took you your camera and took picture with Antonio, the sheep making a dirty-cloud like background.
"Let's do this again next year!"

"Of course chica!"

---
I have zero inspiration atm. I'm still working on that NekoReaderXPrussia and the EnglandXReader ones for my oneshot book. Aushjsl! And I've been comin up with other shots but they look like bird-spit so I don't post them. :^3  my aunt lives in Spain (a lot of my family does, in Spanish) and when she went to take her children to see the sheep thing, she took pictures. Sadly, they were extremely blurry. :^3 and my little girl cousins face was really blurry.