Romania

You and Romania were hanging out at his house. You were sort of scared of spending quality time with your friend today. The reason was April fools. Today was that day, and suspiciously Romania invited you to his house to watch Netflix and have some tea. But there was something off today...weird.

"Here you go (y/n). The sugar is right there if you need any for your tea, darling!" He said with his (F-ing) cute smile. You nodded your head and inspected Him for a couple seconds. Once in a while he would giggle. But you didn't know why.

You reached over to get the little sugar container. Vladimir just giggled and you just raised your eyebrow in curiosity.

"Vlad? Care to tell me what's up?" He just nodded his head in response and waved his hand as if saying to carry on. You dumped a tablespoon of sugar into your tea and mixed it to dissolve it.

Vladimir just clinked is tea cup to yours.
"Cheers (y/n)!" You were confused but went along. "Cheers!" You sipped your tea--and gagged it out because it tasted really salty! "EW!! Wtf! It's salty!!" Romania was just laughing at your reaction to his little prank. He kept laughing as you an intimidating aura radiated off you. "Vlad, you duckbutt. You will regret this you sly mofo!" With that you stormed off as he kept giggling.

---
Later that day, Vlad finds that you swapped all his uniforms with graphic printed tee shirts that are twighlight themed. Good job reader-chan 👍I can see that cute loser doing this prank.