Running Away Series Playlist

If you follow me on Tumblr, then you know what this is. If you don't, let me explain. 

A while back I asked my Tumblr followers if they would like the list of songs I used and listened to that help inspire to write the series. A lot of them said they would like to see which songs I used. Below are the songs. Some of them have specifics notes about which songs where inspired for certain scenes, but not all of them have an extra "fun" fact. (Warning: A LOT of sad songs.)

The Alamo Is No Place For Dancing by The Scene Aesthetic (Fun Fact: This helped a lot and was constantly on repeat throughout the entire series. I feel like this is the theme song for this series.)

Almost is Never Enough by Ariana Grande ft. Nathan Sykes

Always Gold by Radical Face (Fun Fact: If you listen to the lyrics, I'd like to believe the first half of the song describes Jackson and the reader's brother and sister bond/relationship so perfectly.)

Beethoven's 5 Secrets by The Piano Guys

Broken by Lifehouse (Fun Fact: This song was mostly used at the beginning of the series when the reader struggled with sleeping and crying herself to sleep.)

Broken Frame by Alex & Sierra

Bumper Cars by Alex & Sierra

By Now by Marianas Trench

Can't Help My Heart by Nashville Cast (Will Chase & Laura Benanti)

Conqueror by Empire Cast (Estelle & Jussie Smollett) (Fun Fact: I know lyric wise, it doesn't fit, but the music alone inspired a lot of the stuff.)

Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You by Kellie Pickler

Ever After by Marianas Trench

Fall For You by Leela James

Good To You by Marianas Trench Feat. Kate Voegele (Fun Fact: This is one of the several songs that I listened to while writing one of the many email's Liam wrote to the reader.)

Gravity - Alex & Sierra

I Almost Do - Taylor Swift

I Think Of You - Easton Corbin (Fun Fact: This is another song I listened to while writing Liam's emails, but I listened to this one the most, because it's so accurate to how Liam felt and what he wrote in his emails. This is also one of my favorite Easton Corbin songs.)

Little Miss by Sugarland

Little Talks by Corey Grey & Alexi Blue (Original by Of Monsters and Men)

Living for the Night by George Strait

Love by Jana Kramer

More Like Her by Miranda Lambert

Nothing Left to Lose by Kari Kimmel

Photograph by Boyce Avenue Feat. Bea Miller (Original by Ed Sheeran) (Fun Fact: When I wrote the scenes about the characters looking at photos. The reader looking at Isaac's photos and the photos in her old room, and Liam looking at the photos in her new room in Paris.)

Poison & Wine by The Civil Wars

Ride by Chase Rise (Fun Fact: Soooooooo, if you know the lyrics to this song, then you would know I listened to this song while writing Parker and the reader's sex scene. Although, that chapter wasn't as smutty as this song, it certainly helped writing that chapter. Warning, this song is very SMUT related, lol. If you're underage, do not listen to it, lol.)

Say Something by Alex & Sierra (Original by A Big World and Christina aguilera)

The Scientist by Glee (Original by Coldplay)

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

Thinking Out Loud by Alex G (Original by Ed Sherman) (Fun Fact:I know this is a romantic song, but I definitely listened to this when Liam and the reader danced on top of P's Pub rooftop.)

Waitin' On A Plane by Maddie & Tae (Fun Fact: Although I didn't write the scene of the reader's plane experience, (like what she was thinking, regretting her decision to leave so suddenly, etc) this would be the perfect song for that scene, had I wrote it.)

Why Baby Why by Mickey Guyton

Why Ya Wanna by Jana Kramer