Part 8

Saturday Afternoon

When you woke up, you heard the boys weren't home. You probably thought they went out to do some errands and let you sleep in, which you were grateful for because you wanted to sleep in. It was your day off as there weren't any football games on Friday in America. So, you had the whole day to yourself.

Your mind began to wonder with ideas of what to do today with the boys. You've been here over a week now and the only monument you've seen is the Eiffel Tower. You wanted to see the Notre Dame de Paris and Arc de Triomphe, maybe even spend the day at Disneyland. Sure, you had one back at home, but you knew the Disneyland in Paris was a little bit different.

Your train of thought was broken when you heard the front door unlock, but you didn't recognize the scent. It wasn't Isaac or Jackson. You got up as you heard the door close behind the intruder. You slowly got up from your bed and opened the door, with your senses you realized the intruder was now in the kitchen. You flicked your wrist, trading in your painted nails for sharp claws, and walked against the wall in the hallway. Once you reached the end of the hallway, you would turn around from the corner and hopefully sneak up on the intruder. You took a deep breath, and as you quickly turned into the kitchen a gun was immediately pointed at your face, making you turn into full wolf form. When you looked at the man behind the gun, you recognized the mid-30s man with short medium brown hair and blue eyes.

"Argent?" You retracted your teeth and claws.

"Y/N?!" He removed the gun from your face.

"What are you doing here?" You both asked at the same time, making you both laugh a little.

"I came to visit the boys," he gestured the bag of groceries on the counter top. "Thought I'd surprise them for dinner." You nodded. "You?"

"I live here now," your eyes danced around everywhere in the kitchen but at Argent. You knew he didn't know about your new living arrangements and you most certainly knew he knew you've been "MIA" back home.

Before he could ask you anything else, the boys walked into the kitchen and froze in place the second they saw you in front of Argent with a gun still in his hand.

"Crap," Isaac uttered under his breath, only you and Jackson hearing it. He moved toward you and stood in front of you, sort of protecting you from Argent, even though you both knew he wouldn't harm you.

"As much as I love you kid," Argent looked at you, then back at the boys, "care to explain to me what she's doing here? Especially, since I'm sure you are all very well aware everyone back home is wondering where she is..."

"She didn't want anyone to know where she was," Isaac said. "So we kept her secret."

"So, this is the new roommate you were referring to but didn't want to tell me who," Argent looked at Jackson.

"Yeah," Jackson answered. "In my defense, I didn't give you a name, you just assumed it was Parker, and I let you believe that."

"Well, I like Parker. He's a good guy." Argent randomly mentioned.

Of course Argent would know Parker too, you thought to yourself.

Argent shook his head, "Stop avoiding the question." Argent took a step forward toward you. His actions didn't scare you. He didn't scare you, but you somehow felt the need to hide behind Isaac, because you knew you had to explain the truth to Argent. You weren't ready to tell the same story all over again, as you were afraid it might open old wounds. You didn't want to tell the story, knowing Argent might report it back to everyone back at Beacon Hills.

"She'll tell you, if you promise not to tell anyone." You felt Isaac reaching in for your hand, and you gladly took it, giving it a little bit of a squeeze as a thank you.