Part 22

It had only been a few hours since you've kissed Isaac and you wanted nothing more than the rest of your shift to speed by quickly. It drove you crazy as you constantly thought about the kiss (well kisses) and his lips. You wanted more. You wanted the warm feeling it gave you, the butterflies fluttering in the pit of your stomach, and his soft hands roaming your hair and body. You couldn't wait for your shift to end. You were excited yet nervous. You had no idea how your conversation with Isaac would turn out but you just had a good feeling something good would come out of it.

The guys' cheering erupted and it pulled you out of your trace, causing you to look up at the big screen from behind the bar seeing Tom Brady running with the ball. The second he knows he's about to get tackled, Brady throws the ball to Rob Gronkowski. Gronkowski catches the ball and runs a few yards before he gets tackled. The guys groan as he fumbled the ball.

You shook your head and turned around to look at your three usual customers. "I can't believe Gronkowski!"

"He had the ball!" Peter said.

"How does he fumble the ball?!" Billy asked. "Idiot."

"Can I get a refill?" You nodded and grabbed the glass beer mug Peter slid towards you. You heard the door open, signaling a new customer, but ignored it.

"He's an idiot alright," You agreed with Billy. "But he's one good looking idiot with a fine ass."

"Amen, sister." Jack said as he raised his martini.

"You always did have a thing for Gronkowski's ass." The mug slipped out of your hand at the second you recognized that voice.

It can't be, you thought to yourself as you looked down at the broken glass scattered all over the floor. This is a dream, right? Someone pitch me.

As if Parker heard you, he touched your arm, causing you to look at him. "Are you okay, Y/N?"

You ignored Parker and turned around to the direction you heard the voice. Your eyes widen the second they're met with a very familiar face you hadn't seen in two months. The brown haired boy with ocean blue eyes and a huge smile plastered on his face from one ear to the other, stood in front of the door in a tan leather jacket with a black shirt underneath, dark denim jeans, and Nikes, with a suitcase in one hand.

"Liam?" You asked with your jaw hung low. You felt Parker stiffen behind you the second the name rolled off your tongue.

"I was wondering if I could have a nice cold beer from the best bartender in Paris," I grinned.

You honestly didn't know how to feel. A part of you was upset he didn't keep his end of your decision. He wasn't supposed to contact you, let alone see you. But a very small part of you was thrilled Liam was actually in Paris with you and you wanted to cave into that. So you did.

"Oh my god!" You rushed to walk around and out of the bar, stepping on the broken glass, only breaking it even more. As soon as you turn the corner away from the bar, you ran up to Liam, and jumped on him with your arms wrapped around his neck, and your legs around his hips, causing his arms to immediately wrap around your waist. He twirled you around, causing you to laugh, making him smile even wider.

You hopped off and looked up at Liam. You cupped his face with your hands, still trying to believe he's literally here, in front of you, in Paris. Your thumbs began to trace his cheekbones, "You're really here?" You whispered.

"I'm really here," He whispered back, placing his hands firming on your waist.

You pulled him in once more for a tight hug, only to have him return the favor.