Part 30

Jackson pulled into the driveway with a huge smile on his face. He had a great third date with a girl he met nearly a month ago. Normally, he wouldn't wait this long for a girl to make it official, but this girl was different. He really liked her. He wanted to take its time and not rush it. He hadn't felt like this about someone since Lydia.

Tonight was perfect and he didn't see how anything could ruin it.

Boy was he wrong.

His smile instantly faded and his keys stopped twirling around his fingers the second he walked into the house with three screaming guys, two of them with yellow glowing eyes, clearly on the verge of wolfing out.

Jackson took in the scene. Isaac was on one side of the living room with his jaw clenched tight and his nostrils flaring. Liam was across the living room, breathing heavy with his fist clenched tight and his lips curled up, letting out a small growl. While Parker stood in between the two angry werewolves, ready to stop anyone who threw the next punch or rather lunged forward.

"What the-" Jackson started asking but immediately stop mid-sentence when his eyes flickered towards the broken glass on the floor. Jackson couldn't tell what exactly has been shattered into pieces but that set him off. He felt his inner wolf emerging. "What the hell did you do?!" He roared at the boys.

"Whoa!" Parker defended with his hands up in front of his chest. "I can barely keeping these two away from each other. Now is not a good time to join the madness. I need you calm to help with this situation."

"He started it! Before I could even explain myself, Isaac assumed it's my fault!" Liam started.

"Because why else would she leave us with Parker knowing we would kill each other?!" Isaac argued back. "Something happened on that roof," Parker nodded in agreement with Isaac's words. "And he's not telling us!"

"That's because it's none of your damn business!" Liam snapped back.

"When it involves Y/N, it is my business!" Isaac defended.

Jackson suddenly realized who was missing and who should be straightening out these two boys. "Where is she?" Jackson's eyes scanned the house. "Where is Y/N?"

"I don't know." Isaac answered, his eyes still glaring at Liam.

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Jackson asked.

"She just left." Liam answered between his clenched teeth.

"That's where you come in," Parker added. "She said for you to call her as soon as you get home."

Jackson whispered a 'fuck' under his breath as he grabbed Liam by the shirt, making Isaac smirk. Isaac thought Jackson was about to kick Liam's ass and couldn't help but be a little happy about it. Except, his smirk faded the second he saw Jackson walking towards him and grabbed a fist full of Isaac's shirt as well.

"I swear to God, if I find out she ran away again because you broke her heart again, I'm going to kick your ass all the way back to Beacon Hills," Jackson said to Liam, earning a snort from Isaac. Jackson's head snapped at Isaac, making Isaac wipe off the smile. "And I swear to God, if you're behind this, somehow, I'm kicking you out of the house."

Jackson let them go and pulled out his phone as he walked back towards his car. "Parker! Watch these two idiots. I'm going to Y/N."

"Do you know where she is?" Isaac asked.

"Of course," Jackson dialed your number. "She's my sister, I think I know her better than you two idiots." Jackson slammed the door.

"Well, they're certainly siblings. They have a knack for calling you two idiots," Parker observed and turned back to Liam and Isaac.