Chapter 14

Allen on the side>>>>>>>

"What is this thing I'm hearing about you and Allen?" Kerley ignores everyone when she entered the class.
"
What are you hearing?"
"You and Allen are dating?" She rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"Oh about that?"
I cleared my throat.
"What do you mean about that? Are you two going out?"
I nodded. Her eyes grew wider and then a lovely smile played on the corners of her lips.

"Tell me! How did it happen?"
"He apologised yesterday and everythings just happened like that."
"Did you tell him about your feelings for him?"
"Of course not."

"Great move." She smiled. "Tell me into details exactly what happened."
"Jeez Kerl, what do you want to her again?"
"The whole show. You should used to me by now."
"I'm not saying anything."
Kerlly frowned.

Then we heard something outside. It seemed like someone was fumbling to open the door.
Everybody's attention was drawn to it.

When it finally opened, a man in about his early thirties entered.

Everyone was speechless about his sight.
Who could he be?
He was a tall, muscular dark but polished with a handsome smooth face, eye brows shaped like an arc on each side.

"Come on pinch me girl abduction tell me I'm not seeing no ghost." She funned her face with her hand. "I'm suffocating." She whispered holding on to my arm.

"Don't be silly. You're not in wonderland."

"Good morning class. I'm Kevin Way and your new teacher taking you for history."
Immediately Roosevelt got up from her seat and went towards him. Stretching her right hand towards him and curling her hair around her left index finger.

"Roosevelt Scott." She smiles. "I'm really gonna enjoy your class as such as everything in skirt here."
She winks at him, chuckle and leaves the class.

"She's something else." I whisper to kerlly.

Everybody starts to giggle.
"Class please be quiet so we start something."

The class was silent you could hear a pin drop.

"Thank you. Now who can tell me what a coming of age story is?"

What? A coming of age story? Seriously??

----
Mr Way's class hasn't been that boring as I assumed. Not bad for his first day.

Kerlly and I were walking through the hallway to the parking lot after dropping our books in our various lockers.

We didn't know the whereabouts of Allen and Nick after our last class, P.E and both of them weren't picking their calls either.

Kerlly offered to give me a ride home since she couldn't wait to see Testa again. She'd fallen in love with her immediately they met three days ago when Kerlly had come over to drop some stuff for me to go through for her.

From nowhere, Roosevelt and her disciples came towards us. They stopped immediately we were inches away and crossed her arms across her chest.

I knew she was up with something and whatever it was, I was going to see to it that I turned her tables upside down.

"Are you dating my boyfriend??"
"Oh well thank you for asking. I had a lovely day at school today. Now am so tired I'd be happier if I was home already." I smiled an started walking.

"I'm serious, you flirt!"

"And what do you care?"
"He's my boyfriend."

"Boy-what? Forgotten he broke up with you after cheat over him because of sex." Kerlly voiced out in amusement.

Her face was the colour of tomatoes now and her mouth widely opened.

"Well I don't really care about that. I want you to..."
"Exactly!" I pout. "I also do not care about what you two had. Its over and he is mine now."

"I doubt you know what you are doing."
"Of course I do, hun. And should you know again I'm not scared of you or those two little things who run after you everywhere, following you as if you were the reason they lived."

Manet and Lewis gasp looking at each other.

"Stay away from us." I warned pointing at myself and Kerlly. "And we will stay away from you as well."
She rolls her eyes at me when I look into her face and noticed for the first time how pretty she is.
It was so sad she is a bitch within.

"And one more thing." I stepped closer to her. "Watch the way you approach people or better still go over your courtesy for boys and girls cause seriously you manners stink!"

People burst out in laughter and others shouting 'oops' and other funny words.
That was when I looked around me and realised we had company.

Her lower lip was touching the floor by now. Her face pale from embarrassment.

"Roosy darling, please close your mouth before something unpleasant enters." Kerlly added and Roosevelt's fingers came together in a tight fist. The look on her face just spelt out the word stupid. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Someone get me out of her!!"
She screamed and walked off.

"Enjoy the rest of you day!" I shouted after her.

We laughed our hearts out as we walked through the group of people.