AFFECTED

Hello everyone AFFECTED is my first story here. I hope you enjoy it!
******************************
Chapter 1

"Taylor darling, wake up already! Its half past eight and you are still in bed. Remember your first day in Garfield and you would not love to create a bad impression about yourself"
Oh no! I had totally overslept. I rushed into the bathroom and had a quick shower.

My mom was patiently waiting in my room when i walked out. "Now get something nice to wear as i prepare your breakfast" And she was gone before i could object to it.
It was quite difficult finding something to wear on my first day. Still struggling with my clothes, I remembered what my dad used to write in his dairy before he passed away when my mom was pregnant with me. "I never in my life not for once did I try impressing anyone. I only did what I thought was right for a perfect life"
A tear found its way down my face. Though I never got the chance to meet him I love so much as much as I love ny mom.

"Taylor breakfast is ready. Please come down. We are runing late!"
I took a pair of skinny blue jeans trousers and a yellow blouse and a matching black and yellow pair of lace shoes. I brushed my hair, applied a little make up, packed a few stuff into my bag and went downstairs.
As we sat to eat, I could read satisfaction on my mom's face and i was glad I had impressed her.

We got to Garfield High at a few minutes ti nine. The school was big compared with Virginia High. There were a whole lot of people around and I felt quite nervous. Rhe memories of Virginia flashed across my mind and I felt sick in my tummy.
As if my mom could read my mind.
" Don't be too worried hun, just be yourself and everything will be fine." she smiled and I smiled back at her.
"Everything will be alright." I hugged her before finally getting off the car.
The gently greeted my face, welcoming me to this beautiful school.

I followed the direction in which all the student went. Since I already knew about my classes, I found my class with ease.
I peeped through the class and within a twinkle of an eye, everybody's eyes were on me including the lady teaching. She signalled me to enter and I did. "You must be miss Ginsbury?" A broad smile on her face. I nodded . "You are welcome. We have all been expecting you earlier than this."
For how long have they been waiting? I thought.

"Am Mrs MacArthur. Am sure you will get to know everybody later. Now you may take your seat.."
I could only see two empty seats. I walked pass a few rolls before settling beside a red hair girl. Hanging my bag on the desk, my eyes met a group of girls giggling. The lesson continued but I hardly heard anything. I was stealing glances at them.
I sighed as be bell finally went.

My first day actually sucked!

*****
How was it? I guess you like it. I promise to be much better in the next chapter!