Chapter 14

He looked up and when he saw me he stood up straight. He rubbed the back of his neck and open his mouth but close it. He kept doing that for five times and I walked up to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I uh was um. Nothing."

I sigh and walked home. He follow behind me. It was awkwardly quiet and uncomfortable but Jimin decided to break the silents.

"So how did your date go?"

"Huh oh actually I rejected him."

"Why I thought you like him?"

"I do but I realize who I'm actually in love with."

"Oh okay."

I could hear the disappointment in his voice and wanted to just say it's him but I knew I couldn't.

We went back home since I wasn't allow to stay another night cause I have school.

I mean no one likes school except being able to hang out with friends you don't see outside of school. No one wants to see people they don't like either so I think I'm good missing more school days.

I went to my room and felt empty without my brother or Takeru. I somehow went to sleep.

I woke up and got ready for what's going to happen to me at school today.

I went ahead of everyone and I was right something bad was going to happen. And I mean getting thrown at by rotten food bad.

"Oh look it's the lying sl*t she came back to school hooray."

Jieun said so sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and kept walking but she grab my wrist.

"Are you still going to not talk?"

"..."

"Everyone already knows about you lying that you can't talk so give it up."

The people surrounding us were either glaring at me or just shaking their heads in shame at me.

But I don't care anymore she has been pissing me off too long.

"Fine I can talk okay there you happy?"

They glared at me even harder and started yelling. I yank my hand out of her grip and walked out of the crowd.

If only I wasn't a scaredy cat people won't judge me so quickly.

I stayed on the roof listening to my music with my eyes close. I open my eyes so I won't fall asleep and first thing I saw was Jimin's face close to mine. I backed away so he wouldn't see how red my face got.

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted fresh air and why are you here?"

"You didn't hear everyone found out about me lying that I can't speak."

"I did but I don't find that as a big deal I mean it isn't like you were friends with them or even treated you as an equal."

"That's the point because I hang out with you guys a lot they never liked me."

He just sat there and then the bell rang but also an announcement came on.

"Students go to the auditorium right now."

He grab my hand and we walked to the auditorium. We saw the guys and Yuna and sat near them. They look at Jimin's and mine hand and their mouth turned into a smile or a smirk.

"So what's going on between you two."

I put my hand out of his.

"Nothing I'm not into another relationship after what I did to Xiumin."

"Oh yeah EXO told us about what happen don't worry Xiumin isn't mad he actually knew you didn't like him that way."

"He wanted to try and make you like him back but I guess it didn't work."

We saw the principal went up the podium and we stop talking.

"Students two weeks from today is Halloween. I want every class to make their own kind of a Halloween classroom. Something for the kids to enjoy and to get more students interested in coming to this school. Whether it be scary or fun o don't care as long as it is something for everyone to enjoy."

The principal left and so we had to go to our homeroom. Since Jieun was the class representative or class president or whatever you call it is the one to choose what we do.

"So I decided we should have like a vampire cafe."

What is this a manga or something?

"The guys will be serving the women like hosts while some ladies cook and be hosts to men."

If she chooses me for a host I swear I might beat someone up.

"So BTS will be our guy host while me and my group will be the other hosts."

At least I'm not going serve any guys.

"But since there isn't enough for girls to host I also choose Hana and Yuna to help."

And I spoke too soon.

I saw her smirked at me and made me glared at her. I put my head down on my desk cursing at my life.

The bell rang for school to end and I ran out and to SM entertainment.

I had to go to their dorm since that's where they are right now. I rang the doorbell and it Sehun who open the door.

"Oh Hana I thought you were going to come in an hour."

"I wanted to come here early so can I come in?"

He nodded and I came in. Everyone was in the living room including Xiumin. He met my eyes but looked away.

"We aren't going to be doing anything so I don't think there will be any work for you."

"Think of it as a day off."

"I got it I'm gonna go I have to go check on my brother anyways."

I was about to leave when someone said wait.

"I'll go with you."

Xiumin walked up to me and we walked all the to the hospital.

My brother was playing with a nurse and they notice us but mostly Xiumin. And I think he notice her too cause his eyes shows interest.

"Is he your brother?"

I nodded and she smiled.

"He is very sweet and funny."

"Thanks for taking care of him. This might sound rude but how old are you cause you look really young."

"I'm actually 22 and am the youngest in this hospital."

I could tell Xiumin's eyes lit up and I knew he found the one for him.