Chapter 17

I made my hair all messy and then randomly threw the red liquid on the nightgown. I wore it over my clothes careful not to get on my body except my hair. I grab one of the knife and made it cover with the liquid too.

Now this is going to be fun.

I disable the microphone and made the guard come in. The lights were off and the only light was from the crack of the door.

"Come out we know you're in here."

I walked slowly but made my footsteps loud.

"S-stop messing around and come out."

I screamed like I was in pain and could tell they were shaking now. I step into the light and smiled so creepily. I licked the liquid and started laughing. Trust me you don't want to know what it taste like, I had to hold my disgust.

They brought the guns out but didn't shoot instead they came closer which was a mistake. I side kick one of them in the head and then punch the other two. I found a taser in the pocket weird. I zap them making sure they won't wake up for a while and took the phone from one of their bodies. I called the police and then I took the red liquid and cover them in it. They look pretty dead to me hope it tricks the rest of them.

"Hey did you get her yet? Hey answer me."

Can't...have to hold in...laugh.

I went out of the room and went near the room they're in while either making guards unconscious or scaring them so hard they fainted on the way.

I could see Jieun and our parents going to the room to check on me. I went into the room they were in and got scared once they saw me. I put my hair out the way so they can see me better.

"Yo."

They relaxed a little but I knew they were mad at me well except Jessica since there is more to it than what just happen.

I cut the ropes and handed Eunwoo to Jessica.

"Get out of here and go to the hospital. Explain everything to all of them and take care of Eunwoo for me."

"Wait you aren't going to actually fight her are you? You can't do that you will end up in jail instead of them."

"I have to tried. Jimin and everyone Jessica will tell you everything that you need to know."

I walked up to Jimin and kiss him.

"I'm sorry for everything."

Jimin POV

She went back and I was about to run after her but the guys held me.

We went to the hospital the police hasn't shown up yet and I was getting worried. We all got treated and sat down for Jessica to say everything.

"What they said was true Hana and Jieun are sisters but what half of Jieun said was a lie. She wasn't sent to an orphan at all but Hana ran away from them cause she was pressured on to be the perfect human being. They did tests on her and Jieun even made Hana her slave. When she met Eunwoo's parent they were in fact abusive parents and Hana was about to commit suicide because she almost had enough of people treating like that. It was around the time Jimin made her into debt. When she learned that Eunwoo would be born she thought that Eunwoo might be the only person who she would treat as a family member. But since they saw how she has been opening up to people and found someone that likes her. They will do anything to make her miserable."

I just stared at the ground and the door open standing there was a policeman.

"Any guardian of Hana."

BTS raised their hands including me since she does technically live with us.

We follow him and went into the police car. It was silent along the way. We got to the police station and went to where Hana was. She was handcuffed and had injuries all over her.

Hana POV

I went back and they were standing there with weapons.

"Oh and I thought you were just going to ditch this place."

"What do you want?"

"You already know."

"Hana we are your parents so put the knife down."

"Since when were you ever my parents? Since when have you treated me like a daughter? SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU TREATED ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING!? I will never be related to you or will be."

My so call dad was about to come up and beat the crap out of me when I kick him in the stomach and knock him unconscious.

My so call mom came up next and I did the same. Then Jieun pointed the gun.

"You will finally be out of my life once and for all."

She pulled the trigger but I wasn't fast enough and it hit my cheek by a little. She came up to me and hit the gun on my head. I look closer at the gun and saw she had 3 bullets left. I punch her in the stomach and pulled her head to my knee. She shot a bullet and miss. Then she shot another one when she aimed at my leg. She punch me and then held me around my neck and pointed the gun to my head. My leg was bleeding and I heard sirens but I was going to lose conscious.

"Yes I win and you lose."

She just scoff and pulled the trigger.